2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    Confession: there was a time when I really liked to see him play.
    There was a time I wanted the Raptors to trade for him. The more bad habits became engrained, the less I liked him. Too many years playing in the wasteland that are the CLippers. And then going to Golden State pretty much called it a career for him. I think he still had a chance to turn things around but chose the Warriors over Utah and San Antonio. Too bad because he had a lot of promise coming out of Duke.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      I think Charlotte is going to be a surprise team this year.
      You think they're going to be even worse than we all think?
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• I think they'll challenge for a 8th seed
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I think they'll challenge for a 8th seed
          Really? I don't mean to be rude, but can I ask why?

Comment

• i don't know, really. just a feeling. they're a well coached team and while there's no superstars there they have some good pieces. kemba is my pick to probably win the roy award.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• The only thing Charlotte has going for them is that they have a good coach and they play very good defensively which can net them some wins. Kemba could be the game changer they need, but in all likelihood Charlotte will be a bottom feeder. Jordan doesn't seem to be too interested in any free agents (at least based on any rumours), so he's probably going to play what he has and hope for another high pick - this is just based on opinion though.

Comment

• good pieces my ass. The raptors bench could sweep them they aren't doing anything this season.

Comment

• Oh yeah? How'd the raps do against them last year?
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Oh yeah? How'd the raps do against them last year?
                    They had stephen jackson last year...

Comment

• right
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• anyways, a guy ive started watching more is that marshall kid out of UNC. he's certainly not the most athletic dude but he's got a great IQ and rarely makes mistakes. i'd certainly throw a second rounder at him if he declares this year.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• you mean kendall marshall? that guy can dish out assists like a boss. But i'd take my boy Kabongo over him any day.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            you mean kendall marshall? that guy can dish out assists like a boss. But i'd take my boy Kabongo over him any day.
                            Unfortunately, I don't see Kabongo being available in the second round, do you? Marshall might certainly be a good second round pick. If the Raptors get another first round pick and can grab Kabongo, then they won't need Marshall.
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
                              Unfortunately, I don't see Kabongo being available in the second round, do you? Marshall might certainly be a good second round pick. If the Raptors get another first round pick and can grab Kabongo, then they won't need Marshall.
                              Thats what i meant. kendall marshall will most likely go in the first round so whats the use of a second round pick?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                Thats what i meant. kendall marshall will most likely go in the first round so whats the use of a second round pick?
                                Didn't realize Marshall was projected to go in the first round. Makes sense, though, because I'd certainly take him there. I agree that I like Kabongo better, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Marshall having a long, nice NBA career.
                                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X