2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what can harrison do tomorrow?

with kendall marshall likely out (he had wrist surgery a couple days ago, and yet people are still entertaining the notion he can play tomorrow lol), harrison barnes is going to see a lot more of the ball at the point. Very interested in seeing what he can do against ohio tomorrow, and whether he is the smart choice come draft time.

thoughts?
    Last edited by akashsingh; Thu Mar 22, 2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
      Michael Kidd-Gilchrist is declaring for the draft!!!!! Hooray!

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2012/sto...ft-source-says

Great news!
      I agree. The best thing for the Raptors now is for a very high percentage of the top players entering the draft. It would be nice if Kabongo entered the draft this year.

Comment

• He could certainly help his stock, yeah.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Bouncepass wrote: View Post
          I agree. The best thing for the Raptors now is for a very high percentage of the top players entering the draft. It would be nice if Kabongo entered the draft this year.
          Now it's all whether how good our chances are at getting Gilchrist, and to me it seems like he's a top 3 pick behind Davis, than Robinson,
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Dammit! Why does the Florida/Marquette game have to be a 10:17pm tipoff? Was hoping to catch another glimpse of our future shooting guard...
            you wish. We're drafting a SF

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              you wish. We're drafting a SF
              If MGK is off the board than Beal is the next best thing
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Barnes and Lamb could be alright as well though. I don't know why we really need either a small forward or shooting guard when what we REALLY need is a point guard. Unless we are getting MKG for sure, than I'm trading down to grab Utah's two picks.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                  Barnes and Lamb could be alright as well though. I don't know why we really need either a small forward or shooting guard when what we REALLY need is a point guard. Unless we are getting MKG for sure, than I'm trading down to grab Utah's two picks.
                  no thanks. I'd rather draft a SF who will make us much better, we could always trade our 2nd rounders for a late 1st rounder. The SF's in this draft are very good Barnes/MKG/Miller are all all star potential players.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    is MKG and there is barnes

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      no thanks. I'd rather draft a SF who will make us much better, we could always trade our 2nd rounders for a late 1st rounder. The SF's in this draft are very good Barnes/MKG/Miller are all all star potential players.
                      But like I said dude, UNLESS we grab MKG, I'm trading down so we can draft Miller/PJ3/Beal/Lamb combined with Lillard or Marshall.

Comment

• alright "dude"

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                          But like I said dude, UNLESS we grab MKG, I'm trading down so we can draft Miller/PJ3/Beal/Lamb combined with Lillard or Marshall.
                          Beal forsure wont be there. Beal is in that 1st tier. The players you mentioned are all in that 3rd tier except maybe Lamb(2nd tier).
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Check out what NBADRAFT.NET has us drafting. I would love this if it actually played out like this. I know NBADRAFT.NET IS one of the worst predictors but it's funny to look at

First Round

Drummond, with Lamb and Beal still on the board. I would prefer to take either of those guys over Drummond.

Second Round

Quincy Miller, and Kabongo

Sweetest draft ever

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                              Check out what NBADRAFT.NET has us drafting. I would love this if it actually played out like this. I know NBADRAFT.NET IS one of the worst predictors but it's funny to look at

First Round

Drummond, with Lamb and Beal still on the board. I would prefer to take either of those guys over Drummond.

Second Round

Quincy Miller, and Kabongo

Sweetest draft ever
                              +1 But, I think we'll end up trading away our two 2nd round picks for a late 1st rounder..

Comment

• Good first half for Beal. Doing a bit of everything. This kid is going to be a star.

Comment

Working...
                                X