Clear All

• Chad Ford Mock Draft V2

Toronto

Andre Drummond

Position: C
    Height: 6-foot-11
    Weight: 275 pounds
    School: UConn
    (The Raptors have an 8.8 percent chance of winning the lottery.)

Analysis: The Raptors have been looking for a legit small forward for the past several years and Harrison Barnes would be a perfect fit. However, after Barnes' struggles this past weekend against Ohio and Kansas, the Raptors may want to take another look to see if he still has the upside we all thought he did coming out of high school.

Drummond has been a disappointment, too, but if you are going to miss, you probably ought to miss big. Pairing him in a frontcourt with last year's lottery pick, Jonas Valanciunas, could finally make Andrea Bargnani expendable.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Toronto

Andre Drummond

Position: C
      Height: 6-foot-11
      Weight: 275 pounds
      School: UConn
      (The Raptors have an 8.8 percent chance of winning the lottery.)

Analysis: The Raptors have been looking for a legit small forward for the past several years and Harrison Barnes would be a perfect fit. However, after Barnes' struggles this past weekend against Ohio and Kansas, the Raptors may want to take another look to see if he still has the upside we all thought he did coming out of high school.

Drummond has been a disappointment, too, but if you are going to miss, you probably ought to miss big. Pairing him in a frontcourt with last year's lottery pick, Jonas Valanciunas, could finally make Andrea Bargnani expendable.
      +1 Go big or Go home
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• H.Q. (Toronto)

If Toronto somehow gets the number #1 pick do they trade Baragani?

Chad Ford**(1:15 PM)

They may trade him even if they get the No. 5 pick. Depends on who's available and what Bargnani could get them in a trade.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• The McDonald's All-American Game is tonight at 9:30 featuring Shabazz Muhammad. Nerlens Noel is not playing (eligibility issue?).

Rosters.

Comment

• Chad Ford is a idiot
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I'd love to get shabazz muhammad next season. But that would mean moving double D so idk, he looks like the second coming of Kobe

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                I'd love to get shabazz muhammad next season. But that would mean moving double D so idk, he looks like the second coming of Kobe
                Here's a link for the McDonald's All American game:

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/1...t-vs-east.html

It's the Shabazz show early.
                Last edited by stretch; Wed Mar 28, 2012, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                  Chad Ford is a idiot
                  He goes by what he her from GM's and scouts. Not always his opinion.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Shabazz is one talented player. It could be another Anthony Davis type situation where there is just a huge drop-off in talent..

Going back to the draft, Drummond is NOT a guy I want. If MKG, Davis, and Beal are off. It's followed by Robinson, Barnes, and Lamb. Drummond dissapears like a magic trick, we already have that recently in Andrea and Demar has been fairly inconsistent.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      He goes by what he her from GM's and scouts. Not always his opinion.
                      exactly, he knows nothing about basketball. He simple asks others then puts it out there as his own opinion, I find him to be extremely annoying with that said. yes i think toronto would trade barg if they got thomas robinson or davis

Comment

• I think Drummond will be a good player, albeit it's going to take some time. His floor to me is a poor mans deandre jordon. Ceiling, bigger a'mare.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Not saying I'd take him though. He's a project for sure.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Yeah, definately is a project. Thomas Robinson is more NBA ready but, I don't think BryCo would reach for a player whose in a way so similar to ED(Thomas is a little more offensive polish)
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• UNC announced Kendall Marshall, Harrison Barnes, and John Henson will be entering the NBA draft.

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2012/sto...ll-enter-draft

Comment

• We go MKG and Marshall this draft

Comment

Working...
                                X