Page 112 of 238 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 4750

Thread: 2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah it's official his in. Nopropsneeded is somewhere jumping up n down

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Very interesting. Is he projected to go 1st round?
    His definately a 1st round. I say his borderline lotto pick right now. I could see him rising with great workouts. Him and pj3 will have GMs drooling in workouts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    His definately a 1st round. I say his borderline lotto pick right now. I could see him rising with great workouts. Him and pj3 will have GMs drooling in workouts.
    +1

I see him going 10-14. No way he gets past 20..... absolutely no frigging way. Quote me on that.... unless I'm wrong

Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    +1

I see him going 10-14. No way he gets past 20..... absolutely no frigging way. Quote me on that.... unless I'm wrong
    Leonard who everyone thought was top 10 slipped to 15 last year. His old ACL injury could really impact his draft position. It is possible he goes past 20. But I would think 10-15 range too just based on his potential.

Post Thanks / Like

I like Quincy but I don't love him. He really disappeared in the tourney and that gives me pause. I know the guards weren't very good at distributing the ball, but still.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    Leonard who everyone thought was top 10 slipped to 15 last year. His old ACL injury could really impact his draft position. It is possible he goes past 20. But I would think 10-15 range too just based on his potential.
    Absolutely no frigging way.

If he is available around 19-20, I hope BC is on the phone to Mark Cuban trying to buy that pick.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Some Quotes by Chard ford on Miller entering Via Twitter

Quincy Miller is 19 on our 2012 Big Board. He was 6 on our 2013 Big Board. Questionable decision to come out now. http://t.co/6SdrWhkK

Either a team in the lottery made Quincy Miller a promise or he's getting questionable advice right now re the NBA Draft.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Quincy Miller is 19 on our 2012 Big Board. He was 6 on our 2013 Big Board. Questionable decision to come out now. http://t.co/6SdrWhkK

Either a team in the lottery made Quincy Miller a promise or he's getting questionable advice right now re the NBA Draft.
    I think he is making the right decision. He is a guaranteed first round pick. He knows first hand how an injury can cost you everything.

Forgetting the needs of an NBA team, but what happens if he plays with Baylor next year and suddenly finds himself in a Barnes or Sullinger situation whereby stock and opinions have fallen - or what if he is injured again.

I'm not trying to be argumentative but there is another side to this story that Ford is not considering. If things don't work out, I'm sure Baylor will welcome Miller back as a student and he'll have a couple of million dollars in his pocket if he is wise.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

WOOOOOOO! now i want us to win the NJ game even more so we can draft Quincy Miller. Miller time!

Post Thanks / Like

DeRozan + Miller next years wing combo! book that shit

Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

We need to get same draft position as last year, #5th overall.

Post Thanks / Like

thing about miller is that he will be a prospect. Raw like DeRozan but big time potential. If we fall out of the top 5 or 6 we should definitely consider him

Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    thing about miller is that he will be a prospect. Raw like DeRozan but big time potential. If we fall out of the top 5 or 6 we should definitely consider him
    The only way I'd take a flier on Miller is if his injury fear causes him to drop to the Raps for their #36ish pick (just like DeJuan Blair dropped to San Antonio a few years ago). Another possibility is the Raps trading both 2nd round picks for a late 1st round pick to draft him. This is all contingent on the Raps NOT drafting a wing with their own lottery pick, which I seriously hope they get the chance to do (ie: MKG, Beal or Barnes).

Post Thanks / Like

he's project late lottery or just outside the lottery

Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    he's project late lottery or just outside the lottery
    I wouldn't burn a lottery pick on him. Blair was also projected to be a lottery pick, but injury concerns resulted in him falling all the way into the second round. If the same were to happen to Miller and he was available when the Raps picked around #36, even if they already picked a wing, I'd then be willing to take him. Bottom line is I would rather let another team take the risk of drafting him, at least with a lottery pick.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default quincy miller

quincy miller declared for the nba draft. should we consider him if we fall all the way to the 8th spot?

ive been high on him ever since his high school days! this kid can turn out to be something similar to durant! and a great leader with intensity!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm really afraid of Miller. I'm skeptical about on whether on not he's really fully recovered from that ACL injury - and if he isn't, the Raptors should stay far, far away. However, my opinion could change depending if he kills Barnes and Kidd-Gilchrist at the workouts.

Post Thanks / Like

And people need to stay away from this Miller-Durant comparison. Aside from frame, they're not really similar at all. Durant pretty much killed it in his one and only year in college. Miller did not.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote MangoKid wrote: View Post
    And people need to stay away from this Miller-Durant comparison. Aside from frame, they're not really similar at all. Durant pretty much killed it in his one and only year in college. Miller did not.
    I don't like the comparisons either. If all goes right he could be a poor man KD. Which wouldn't be that bad on are team lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote MangoKid wrote: View Post
    I'm really afraid of Miller. I'm skeptical about on whether on not he's really fully recovered from that ACL injury - and if he isn't, the Raptors should stay far, far away. However, my opinion could change depending if he kills Barnes and Kidd-Gilchrist at the workouts.
    MKG will not workout against anyone. His a projected #2 pick. His manager will probably tell him not too.

Page 112 of 238 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast

Thread Information