Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Yes.
    Thought so, I like his game, not the fact that he's a tweener.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
      Unbelievable story. Great, great, great share there Chr1st1anL. He's tied with Gilchrist now. Just cause of his mentality and toughness. Man this guy is so mentally shaped it's just hard to believe.
      Speaking of MKG, ESPN had this nice little write up. They seem like two very high character guys, I would be happy to have either join the Raptors roster.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...caa-tournament

Comment

• When I play ESPN's lotto machine the Raptors pick is Drummond more often than not. T. Jones is more NBA ready, imo. It could be that one way or another BC will have to do something with logjam at the PF position.
        Last edited by stretch; Sat Mar 31, 2012, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• When I play the lotto machine I get Beal and Gilchrist.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• If we end up getting Robinson (who I like) I hope we resolve the log jam at the 4 spot on draft night. I don't want to go into training camp with 4 PF's. Also I would be willing to trade any of the PF's if we get Robinson. I like and respect Bargs, but it would be nice to have a PF who plays a traditional role.

I find it's hard to build around Bargs talents. You need a SF who has a post game and can rebound to make up for the amount that he plays away from the basket. It might be different with Val, but we really haven't had success pairing anyone with Bargs.

Mind you besides Marion (less than half a season) we haven't had a really good SF since Bargs has been drafted.

Comment

• Actually Terrence Jones might be a great fit for us at the 3. He's a tweener, he would fit very well with Bargs.

Comment

• WOW Davis dominated that game! I've have never seen a team shoot so many floaters. Louisville were so scared of Davis's shot blocking ability.

Comment

• I expect TRob to have a MASSIVE game tonight.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    I expect TRob to have a MASSIVE game tonight.
                    If they lose I win $160 in a pool. Go Ohio State!

And this match up will be awesome for the mock draft people - Sullinger vs. Robinson.

Comment

• I would like to see Kentucky to lose against either of these teams.

Comment

• Some crazy tweets from Chad Ford:

All via Twitter:

chadfordinsider Chad Ford
                        Everyone asking for Anthony Davis comps. Marcus Camby meets Kevin Garnett most common. But one GM insists he's Tim Duncan 2.0.
                        If the Anthony Davis:Tim Duncan comp made you mad... Another old school GM just told me Davis reminds him of a young Olajuwan.

The truth? Anthony Davis a very unique player. No perfect comp. Hakeem & Duncan had flaws at 19 too.

RT @svinsel: Hakeem as Soph: 28 mpg, 13.9 PPG, 11.4 RPG, 175 blk. Davis as Fresh: 32 mpg, 14.4 PPG, 10.2 RPG, 175 blk.
                        So Davis put up similar numbers as a freshman that Hakeem did as a sophomore. Wow.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          I expect TRob to have a MASSIVE game tonight.
                          Nevermind ... 1-6 to start ...

Comment

• Ahhh he will start hitting them. He is getting great looks and positioning. It only a matter of time.

Comment

• ya he is rushing his shots and kansas is getting destroyed

Comment

• Would you take Craft with a late second rounder? I love his defensive intensity and he seems to manage games well. Not a great scorer, but could be a good NBA PG if he has NBA speed... which it looks like he does.

Comment

Working...
                                X