No announcement yet.

2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Toronto really wanted one of Beal/Barnes/MKG, their best bet to trade up in my opinion would be Sacramento.

This assumes Drummond is who Sacramento wants and is not picked by Portland (Lillard) and Golden State takes someone other than Drummond..

#8 (maybe ED or JJ?) for #5/Garcia?

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Around the league word is that Lamb is are guy

http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/toronto_raptors

Which I wouldn't mind at all. If anyone can get him fired up it would be Casey. He fall right in line with what Casey was asking for at the year end press conference. Shooter, athletic wings who run the floor.

There was nothing about JV until right before the draft last year.

If the word is Lamb is the guy 8 days before the draft, I don't think Lamb is the guy.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        If Toronto really wanted one of Beal/Barnes/MKG, their best bet to trade up in my opinion would be Sacramento.

This assumes Drummond is who Sacramento wants and is not picked by Portland (Lillard) and Golden State takes someone other than Drummond..

#8 (maybe ED or JJ?) for #5/Garcia?
        I was thinking the exact same thing in a different thread (minus Garcia). But it looks like Garcia has an expiring contract next year. I hope Bryan is paying attention

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          There was nothing about JV until right before the draft last year.

If the word is Lamb is the guy 8 days before the draft, I don't think Lamb is the guy.
          If you think in that sense than PJ3 is really the guy at 8 lol. BC also didn't think JV would fall to 5.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            If you think in that sense than PJ3 is really the guy at 8 lol. BC also didn't think JV would fall to 5.
            Could be. My only point is anyone saying that the Raptors are going to pick 'player X' is either talking out their ass or being fed incorrect information from the inside - in my opinion, of course.

Comment

• Big workout tomorrow. I have a feeling Sullinger is gonna take some frustration out opposing bigs. The recent red flag he received from doctors about his back must have dropped his stock. I'd be pissed too.

Comment

• Having a bad back is the kind of injury that is difficult to ever totally shake. Reoccurring problems are more likely than not.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Some people yawn when they're nervous.
                  I do this, actually.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                    I do this, actually.
                    So does Jeremy Lamb....should the Raps pick him?...He probably will not be much good in prime time/the crunch.

Comment

• Is he doing it because he's actually nervous though? Who knows.

All I know is if Lamb is the dude BC and Casey choose I'm sure it'll be a good pick. BC generally knows what's he's doing come draft time.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Steve Kyler believe that Dion Waiters is the guy at 8. It really seem like it's really coming down to Dion Waiters, Jeremy Lamb and Austin Rivers as the dark horse.

Steve Kyler: The belief on Dion Waiters is that its Toronto that wants him badly... and that denials or not... he's the Raptors guy at #8. Twitter
                        Chad Ford: Interesting that Austin Rivers only working out for Hornets, Raptors, Blazers, Wizards & Cavs. That's 3-11 range. No workout for Suns. Twitter
                        http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/toronto_raptors
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I think Waiters is up there for them too but Steve Kyler is a cunt satchel
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Having a bad back is the kind of injury that is difficult to ever totally shake. Reoccurring problems are more likely than not.
                            Big part of what ruined McGrady's career. Sullinger can still have a productive career though. He did come back from injury and play the rest of the season. However it seems likely that he might get knocked out of the top 10. I'm sure he's regretting not coming out last season.

Comment

• Rivers? Waiters? Lamb?

Some NBA officials believe Toronto, with the eighth overall pick, is leaning toward taking Lamb
                              Source: Journaltimes.com

"Control room to Colangelo. Your smoke screen is in place, sir"

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Source: Journaltimes.com

"Control room to Colangelo. Your smoke screen is in place, sir"
                                Very much so.

Multiple sources are saying the Raptors are taking:

"RIVERS!"

"WAITERS!"

"LAMB!"

"LILLARD!"

"TRADING THE PICK!"

"TRADING DOWN!"

lol - it sucks for fans but as much as it plays with us, you know it is doing the same thing to other executives - and that is not a bad thing at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X