2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I'm pretty nervous about the Florida/Missouri matchup, but ceez told me Beal is the best college player in the history of basketball, and I believed him...
    you heard me talk about the backcourt that doesn't get him the ball too, right?
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      you heard me talk about the backcourt that doesn't get him the ball too, right?
      I conveniently ignored that part. If my bracket is busted tomorrow, this one's on you.

Go Gators!

Comment

• Beal with 14-11-1 and a steal on 5-8 shooting, very nice. Very efficient.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          I've got Florida reaching the final four. Bold, BOLD prediction....
          Ditto.

Comment

• I do as well, along with Florida State

Comment

• Kendall Marshall is having another STELLAR game.
              Double-double with 11 points and 10 assists. 3rd double-double in 4 games.
              Man crush continues to grow.

Harrison Barnes playing great as well.
              Lets take both of em and keep the Tar Heels together in Toronto!

Comment

• Marshall sure, Barnes no.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                  Marshall sure, Barnes no.
                  Barnes is really sliding down my big board.... I know that has Harrison really concerned, lol.

Comment

• i went through draft express for our new 2nd rounder and think these guys are worth a look. has anyone seen any of them play yet? any way we can watch the russian kid? or the chezch kid from sevilla?

will barton-memphis
                    c.j. leslier- nc state
                    d.j. odom-marquette
                    b.j. young-arkansas
                    orlando johnson-uc sanata barbera
                    tomas satoransky-sevilla
                    scott machado-iona
                    dimity kulagin-triumph moscow
                    marcus denmon-missouri

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      Barnes is really sliding down my big board.... I know that has Harrison really concerned, lol.
                      the more i watch barnes the more i think he will be a spot up shooter in the nba.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        the more i watch barnes the more i think he will be a spot up shooter in the nba.
                        which isn't good for the Raps. We need someone who can handle the ball in crunch time and make plays

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          which isn't good for the Raps. We need someone who can handle the ball in crunch time and make plays
                          yeah. it use to be mkg then barnes for me. but i am moving way way more to beal after mkg as best fit for us.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            yeah. it use to be mkg then barnes for me. but i am moving way way more to beal after mkg as best fit for us.
                            I'm going MKG then Miller. Beal is a maybe if we keep bayless then no beal for me sorry.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              I'm going MKG then Miller. Beal is a maybe if we keep bayless then no beal for me sorry.
                              I think with Bayless you would need more shooting. For me it would be how well Forbes plays in the LB role. At the end of the day I want the BPA doesn't matter if its PF. We really can't be picky if were picking in the top 5. Maybe in the teens but not in the top 5.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• If we're going for a wing player....

MKG, Beal, Barnes, Lamb, PJ3/Miller. All in order.
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X