Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dwane Casey Interview (Sports Illustrated)

Raptors Republic Starter bloodyhandedgod's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Ed Davis not being mentioned is an intentional ploy. All the bad press that landed on Barney @ seasons end really effected his worth on the market. And BC threw him under the bus a little. Obviously to make more blame go his way as BC did not have a contract yet. And of course Barney deserved it. So now the Raptors have a new Coach and things have changed. You are trying to talk about his importance to the franchise and where he has to play. Which is PF. What the team is trying to do is to imply that David is not as important and we only need a backup for Barney.

It's just smoke. If I hazard a guess then they want a top 10 pick next year for him if that is possible. And considering BC's ability to trade then it certainly is a possibility.
    I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, hes listed as Chu Chu. I think hes worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name. -Tim W.

Post Thanks / Like

Colangelo hasn't mentioned Ed lately either. It's weird because Ed seems like a Dwayne Casey type of player. Ed being snubbed from player acknowledgements could mean a bunch of different things... None of which I deem positive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information