No announcement yet.

Jonas Sharp Against Americans at FIBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What noteworthy Americans are playing outside of lamb? Davis?
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

For this level of competition he is unstoppable on pick and roll high block - but this US team looks like a bunch of CIAU rejects.
      "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post

You mean as opposed to all the noteworthy Lithuanian's?

I doubt these USA guys wanted to suck. They want good resumes and a future too (you don't get to play for team USA if you are a chump).

Comment

I hope I get to see some of his tourney games later. Man I hate living on the west coast.
          "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Who is the Sabonis for Lithuania? He's not Arvidas' son, is he? He kind of looks a little like him?
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Someone please post JV17 highlights once the game finishes, he's really eating up the competition

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                Who is the Sabonis for Lithuania? He's not Arvidas' son, is he? He kind of looks a little like him?
                It's his son:
                http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fc/new...p?newsid=44909

Comment

He is not hustling as hard out there now... could be he is tired, hope its not due to the score.

Comment

Vala uses those pointy elbows well. He'll have to keep em below the shoulders in the NBA though.
                    LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Now he's done. Not a bad game. 23 and 11 in 25 minutes.
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
                        Vala uses those pointy elbows well. He'll have to keep em below the shoulders in the NBA though.
                        With his height and wingspan, they are still a formidable obstacle even if kept below his shoulders.
                        Last edited by MyMomLovesMe; Tue Jun 28, 2011, 02:10 PM.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                          Young is expected to be a lotto pick next year... DraftExpress has him going at 8.
                          http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2012/
                          No idea if that's warranted, this is the first I've seen him play.

Comment

MyMomLovesMe wrote: View Post
                            He is not hustling as hard out there now... could be he is tired, hope its not due to the score.
                            ... Or maybe because his team is up 30+ points in a friendly game with 3 mins to go

Comment

Thanks. Man, that's got to be a little difficult for him. Like being one of Jordan's son. Only more so.
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

team USA has 5 assists - total. Sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X