Jonas Sharp Against Americans at FIBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJF wrote: View Post
    So Jonas goes out and abuses a guy who is projected as a top 10 player in the LOADED 2012 draft and you are still grumpy?
    Well its good that he did not suck obviously - he did really well. But projected picks and even guys who get picked do not always pan out to being guys who have the tools to stick in the league.
    "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

• charlz wrote: View Post
      Well its good that he did not suck obviously - he did really well. But projected picks and even guys who get picked do not always pan out to being guys who have the tools to stick in the league.
      You mean like dedication, hustle and athleticism?
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• any links for the Croatia game?
        LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
          @ WJF...apologies I was actually replying to LeeZ (with the vid).
          That was a nice dunk, even if he did fend off with his off arm. Would it be really dickish of me to point out that at least half the centres in the NBA would have swatted that ball away achingly easily? Look, I like the kid, I think he can be a competent, serviceable centre in this leage for years to come. But he has so little in the way of hops that unless he develops a nice mid-range game (à la...Rasho?), I think he's going to be fairly limited on the offensive end. But with the fifth pick in a terrible draft, I'm happy with the type of player I think he'll become. Anything else is a bonus.

Comment

• LeeZ wrote: View Post
            A few days ago I posted that this kid reminds me of Rasho; well, at least the lack of hops and athleticism. Mind you, the kid can at least dunk.
            I think a young Rasho is a possibility for this kid if he doesn't bring his game to the next level just like Bargnani projection of being the next Dirk fell to Rashard Lewis/Okur territory.

I think his best case scenerio is Pau Gasol. Pau Gasol isn't too athletic and doesn't have much lift when he dunks but somehow he manages to get it done.

Comment

Working...
            X