Jonas Valanciunas Mixtape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas Valanciunas Mixtape

Thought I might share a random mix i found about Jonas.

cool cool. bust or no, bargs 2.0 he is not.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

maybe he's a beast? who knew?
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Wow, judging by the last clip...this kid has MAD HOPS Nice mix...we need more JV video!

Comment

Nice job.

Imagine if this guy actually turns out to be good? Raptors fans will make a full-length motion picture about him.

Comment

Looks like a one trick pony to me =(... All he does is stand there and get put backs... Can this guy even step out and hit a 3 once in a while?

And that's what the Bargnani Fan Boys are thinking! Me? I can't wait for this guy to get over here!

Comment

Honestly the only knock on him is his weight, and that will increase over time anyways. For a 19 years old he's pretty tough.

Comment

that last dunk is disgusting for a 19yo!

Comment

Wow. Awesome find. Can't believe they didn't show any of these clips during the draft. I think a lot fans would have been happier with the selection. The clips from the draft made him look so weak and unathletic. These made him look like a beast!

Comment

Nice clips, can't wait to see what he can do in a Raptors uniform

Comment

JYFelony wrote: View Post
                      Wow. Awesome find. Can't believe they didn't show any of these clips during the draft. I think a lot fans would have been happier with the selection. The clips from the draft made him look so weak and unathletic. These made him look like a beast!
                      Anyone that saw his highlights that night for the first time aren't a true fan anyways. They're likely the same ones booing guys like Lyle Overbay(ex-1B of the Jays) for no reason other than the fact he used to play here and doesn't anymore. We can always use more fans, but to boo a guy you know absolute nothing about or have never seen even a highlight of? I'd rather not have them around...

Comment

Nice mix, that last dunk was sick. The guy is just relentless on the offensive glass.
                        "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Im actually liking the Jonas Pick more and more. AT worst I see him being a starting quality centre in Toronto for the next decade. Id really like to fast forward one more year with another high draft pick and Jonas coming over, and us with enough cap room to sign a star point and/or wing. I like this longterm plan and I think i takes one more year to put in place but the future looks bright! There are brandon knights and kemba walkers in every draft....we will sow up another position next year.

Comment

I do not see any good centers in the 2012 draft unless you think Salinger will be one, though he is kind of short. Looks like a SF draft and, woah, we need one of those now that the center position looks good.

Comment

I've watched this mix a dozen times ... mostly before the draft (I watched everything I could find on anyone who may be our choice at #5), guess i'm fanatical.

I agree with people who say that a little research from some fans would make them like this pick.
                              The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Working...
                              X