No announcement yet.

Patric Young on Jonas Valanciunas: "I know for a fact he is not a lottery pick"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patric Young on Jonas Valanciunas: "I know for a fact he is not a lottery pick"

Conversation on Twitter:

RR: What did you think of Jonas Valanciunas?

Patric: I know for a fact he is not a lottery pick. He has potential though and he is still a good player though and a good guy. I think its a good investment but yall cant give him every foul call lol

RR: Is that what you think happened in your game?

Patric: I know thats what happened 3 Lithuanian refs in Lithuanina and their superstar is playing come on lol.
    http://twitter.com/#!/Patric4Young/
    http://twitter.com/#!/raptorsrepublic/

So what does that say of Patric Young?

He managed only 3pts/3rebs and a number of fouls compared to 23/11 for Jonas.

Also, they were quite chippy with one another especially in the 3rd quarter. Young sounds like a kid trying to save face after getting punked.
    Last edited by mcHAPPY; Thu Jun 30, 2011, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Haha. Thanks for the hot tip Patric.
      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

I know for a fact that Valanciunas handed Patrick's ass back to him after the final whistle.

Comment

Weird, because I read a quote somewhere (can't find it) where he said some very complimentary things about him. But really, if Valanciunas isn't a lottery pick, that's not saying very much for himself. Kids say the stupidest things. Apparently he's still got to learn when not to say something.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Patric Young...talent evaluator supremo and unaware of the term "sour grapes".

Comment

kinda like a mcdonalds employee telling you "i know for a fact that salad is not good for you"

Comment

who the f@#$ is Patric Young?

Comment

black angus wrote: View Post
                  who the f@#$ is Patric Young?
                  Draft Express has him as the 8 overall pick next year.
                  Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Talks trash on Twitter, but did nothing to warrant it after his on-court performance. Tough guy lol.

Comment

And what is he basing his decision on? the smacking he got from V the other day? honestly I hope the two teams meet again during the tournament so he can get another whooping just to keep him in line.

Comment

man people are getting pretty defensive when one of his peers criticizes him.....

.... scouts know all, fans know all, his peers know nothing (although I bet if he complimented him the same people would be mentioning, "hey look at what his opponent said about him")

Comment

americans killed chile today. my boy lamb went off.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                            americans killed chile today. my boy lamb went off.
                            The Americans were facing Egypt. Chile isn't even in the competition.

Comment

He was drafted 5th, so by definition... NBA.net does not have Patric Young ranked at all. It is just a kid making a comment that he hasn't correctly thought out.
                              Last edited by meductic; Thu Jun 30, 2011, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X