Lebron Hammers a Kid at Basketball Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron Hammers a Kid at Basketball Camp

I know I can't be accused of being a fan of Lebron, but even heart and soul fans have to admit that missing shot after shot at a kids camp, and then chasing down a rebound while destroying a kid in the process of dunking his miss is over the top.

He probably will say the kid was in the circle...

Yahoo Sports

I never saw him take it that hard in the paint against the Mavs.

Comment

what a douchelord
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

he was just worried the kid would jordan crawford him.

(insert youtube clip of a teenage jordan crawford posterising lebron if youtube wasnt blocked at work)

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
          he was just worried the kid would jordan crawford him.

(insert youtube clip of a teenage jordan crawford posterising lebron if youtube wasnt blocked at work)

Some kid brought the dunk up to Kobe, at HIS camp:

Comment

Honestly, it's was a game of bump. It wasn't like he ran through the kid to get to bucket. If you watch it all the way through the kid seems to be smiling at the end. No harm No foul.
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

It wasn't even that bad...
              Foot Locker Deals

Comment

Working...
              X