I think out of all the C's in the league Dalembert is the best fit for us ... here is why:
1) He would enjoy playing in Canada and I think would bring it 100% playing for us.
2) He is a 10 rebound per game C ... you give him 30min he will pull down more then 10 in my opinion.
3) If Bargs is our starting PF I think Dalembert could cover up his shitty rebounding (which will make him look better so higher trade value if we trade him).
4) When Jonas get here Dalembert will be a great example for him and an awsome mentor (He would be one of the few C's that would be proud to be a raptor).
5) He is cheaper then Chandler and Nene (if you think either of them want to play for the raps your crazy ... we will have to kill our cap space to get them here)
I am calling it right now ... Raps will sign Dalembert to a 3 year deal 30 Million Deal. Our line up in 2012/2013
PG: Bayless / FA, draft pick or trade
SG: DeMar DeRozan / FA or trade
SF: James Johnson / FA, draft pick or trade
PF: Amir Johnson / Ed Davis (either could start)
C: Samuel Dalembert / Jonas Valanciunas (either could start depending on how Jonas plays)
I think the raps will trade Andrea Bargnani / Linas Kleiza / Jose Calderon / Leandro Barbosa before their contracts run out as well. With what we get in return for those players plus Jonas Valanciunas and next years draft pick we will be the next Baby Bulls or Thunder ... just watch and see.