Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samuel Dalembert should sign with us ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ceez wrote: View Post
    On one hand I think this is a awful idea and pray this doesn't happen, on the other hand it'd make when Leo announces a lot more interesting.
    that is easily the best reason for this signing

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      No offense, but I think you're on crack if you think Dalembert is coming here for $10 mil/per, and it's not cause he wouldn't take that deal. There's absolutely no chance in hell BC will throw that kind of money at him.

Also, I doubt that just because Sam played high school ball in Montreal that makes him a likely candidate to play in T.O.. I think people overvalue that fact when thinking he would like to play here. If his conduct with the National Team is any indication of his character in general, I don't want any part of him anyways. He's a serviceable big, nothing more-nothing less to me and I wouldn't want him disrupting the teams chemistry which seems to be doing just fine.
      Damn you! I wanted to be the one to accuse him of crack use! $10 mil a year??? Great mentor??? You're talking about THE Sam Dalembert, right? Not some other Sam Dalembert? Personally, I'd sign him to a one-year contract for 4 mil, TOPS. Wouldn't want him anywhere near JV.

Comment

worst idea ever....Don't need another C who complains and doesn't want to play hard. What the hell do you think would make him bring it here? Cuz he's Canadian? If he can't get pumped and check his ego for a national team, I want nothing to do with him

Comment

he should sign with the heat.
          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
            he should sign with the heat.
            They can't pay him. I agree they need more bangers though.

Comment

the knicks have some money and are strongly interested and honestly sam dalambert should sign overseas or the new canada league cause nba although i think it's still to early is not going to play next season. charles barkley is usually right when he makes bold statements too.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

i thought the knicks didn't have money?
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Here are a few things that DO NOT come to mind when I hear Sam Dalembert's name:

- 100% effort.
                  - "Awesome" mentor.
                  - A great example to follow for young centers.
                  - Commitment.
                  - Worthy of $10 million dollars a year
                  - Canadian Pride.

The Raps should avoid Dalembert like the plague at any cost, nevermind the ridiculous salary that you're predicting we pay him. He's a documented cancer in the locker room and I'd be willing to bet that he signs his last deal this summer, lets himself gain 25 pounds during the lockout and ends up playing 75 combined games over the next three years.
                  Last edited by Fully; Wed Jul 6, 2011, 02:24 PM.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    i thought the knicks didn't have money?
                    You are correct. They don't, they are over the 'cap'. If there is a MLE, or a BE, Miami, Dallas, LAL, NYK, CHI, all have it. NJ has money, but I bet they go after David West, and maybe Nene if they don't think they get DHoward the following year. But end of the day, Knicks do not have cap space.

Comment

If he comes in and stunts Valanciunas' development then Leo would have two reasons to really hate him.
                      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

He's a cancer nightmare.

Comment

Working...
                        X