Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STREAMING: Lithunia vs Poland 6:30 AM EST (FIBA U19 Latvia 2011 Quarter Finals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Ahh...the dipsy-doo inside!"

Comment

If I didn't know any better, I'd say the Refs are heavily favouring Lithuania. I've only watched a couple of minutes, but i've seen probably 3 or 4 HIGHLY questionable calls go in Lithuania's favour. Meanwhile, Poland are getting knocked around on offense and I've yet to see a foul called on LTU.

Comment

What the....this game is crazy...the Refs are just giving this game to Lithuania. Is anyone else thinking this?

Comment

JV 36 min - 26 pts 24 rebs 5 blks - final Lith 87 - Pol 75
          Last edited by Jaworski; Fri Jul 8, 2011, 09:15 AM.

Comment

jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
            What the....this game is crazy...the Refs are just giving this game to Lithuania. Is anyone else thinking this?
            Nope, if anything some of these possession calls are going Poland's way. The refs are definitely keeping things under control with the open court fouls, but maybe it's not as evident from only watching a few minutes of the game.
            The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Jaworski wrote: View Post
              JV 36 min - 26 pts 24 rebs 5 blks - final Lith 87 - Pol 85
              Wasn't a 2 point game ... not within 10 even.
              The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

26 points and 24 rebounds 5 blocks
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Final score is 87-75.

Comment

anyone else see that crazy alley oop poster dunk by Val at the end? haha, that was crazy!

Comment

the alley oop was good. also check out

Comment

Wow, this game should read

Jonas Valanciunas vs Team Poland

Comment

From Draft Express

Text from a NBA GM who is here in Riga: "Jonas Valanciunas is the steal of the draft, by far." Agree 100%. 16 rebounds in 1st half. #FIBAU19 about an hour ago

From DraftExpress.com http://www.draftexpress.com/twitter.php#ixzz1RWM3hFim
                          http://www.draftexpress.com

Comment

I think I just got a boner wathing this kid play. Can't wait to see him in a Raps uniform!

Comment

Comment

He was 8 for 19, though, but his overall stats overshadow that a bit. He also had a lot of fouls. Especially on the dribble penny. He puts his head down and kinda goes out of control.
                                The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                                Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                                www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                                http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Working...
                                X