Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrea Rodman or Andrea Malone? Which Sounds Better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrea Rodman or Andrea Malone? Which Sounds Better?

So now Andrea wants to be that rebounder we've been praying for him to become. I hope he doesn't try and emulate Rodman's antics off the court (although that would be kind of funny) but instead for his amazing ability to rebound much like Dennis and Moses Malone did when they ruled the courts back in the day. (I know, I'm exaggerating)

One great game on the boards from Andrea and already he's setting his standards pretty high. All power to him if he can reach that goal, I'm just not buying it.

In his fourth NBA season, the former first overall understands the first rule of floor time. If you want it, you have got to give the coach what he wants. No quid pro, yes bench.

“It’s the only way to stay on the court. If you don’t score, don’t rebound and don’t play defence, why would the coach keep you on the court?”

But Bargnani wasn’t surprised and this is what is remarkable about him. He never seems to doubt himself. It’s just that he doesn’t say so unless he is asked.

“Sooner or later I thought it (the rebounds) was going to happen,” he said.

That’s interesting. Bargnani’s previous best was 11, a plateau he has hit two other times. This is only the sixth time in 38 games this season he has hit double figures.

So why does he think he can do so much more.

Well, for one, he has been improving. This season’s 6.4 rebounds per game are a career high. Second, rebounding is something that comes with experience since players have to track both the ball and their opponents. It takes years to accrue the necessary skills.

“I definitely have to improve,” said Bargnani. “It’s the aspect of my game that is more, I would say, bad. Ten a game would be nice but I have a long way to go.”
    Source - Click here

please just watch vid

might change your opinion http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...742/index.html

Comment

Working...
    X