X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty sure we got a winner lmao
    Mr.Grinch wrote: View Post
    bargs will be effective next year because his offense will make up for his lack of defense. not saying he will be better defensively, but his offense will make up for his lack of defense so i think he will have a positive impact

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
      This is just a great sentence

Phat Farmer wrote:
      The thing that makes me optimistic is the fact that he seems to take his Karate very seriously.

In the context of the post it makes sense, but we I read it, it just made me chuckle. View the thread HERE
      Haha that one actually made me laugh out loud...awesomeness!

Comment

In response to the issue of Bargnani being a defensive liability at either PF or C:

Soft Euro: Yeah, I read that somewhere on this forum...
        http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...ll=1#post94188

Comment

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...ll=1#post56667

PapiJulio wrote: View Post
          .... well lets pool a couple bucks together and buy Reggie a Crown!

had to go back all the way to december. but, i found this one pretty funny. i found the entire basis of the thread so outrageously funny. but, this... howls.

it's not the complete post, but, the link wil take you there.
          Last edited by LBF; Mon Jul 18, 2011, 03:34 PM. Reason: spelling
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I'm glad to see this getting some interest. Keep'em coming.

Comment

From Fully:

Fully wrote: View Post
              I'm going to try and squeeze a response in here before Tim W. comes in here and defends himself with a novel.

Thread Link

sooo good!
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
              X