• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is this related to the thread?
    your pal,
    ebrian

Comment

how is this unrelated to the thread?
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

If only I had created a "message string of the week" thread.

Comment

I like the amount of experience on the staff, Tom sterner is a stand out to me "From 1994-2004, Sterner served as chairman of the NBA Technology and Scouting Committee and was instrumental in the development of the Coaches’ Tools software currently used by NBA teams for scouting purposes. He has consulted with companies such as IBM, IDS, Avid Technologies and XOS Technologies." http://www.nba.com/coachfile/tom_sterner/

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
            I like the amount of experience on the staff, Tom sterner is a stand out to me "From 1994-2004, Sterner served as chairman of the NBA Technology and Scouting Committee and was instrumental in the development of the Coaches’ Tools software currently used by NBA teams for scouting purposes. He has consulted with companies such as IBM, IDS, Avid Technologies and XOS Technologies." http://www.nba.com/coachfile/tom_sterner/
            +1 We now have a great coaching staff. Johnny Davis is no slouch either. He have everything covered...defense...experiece....player development.....a very solid staff and I loved all of the additions. Just gotta fastforward one more years get our next draft pick and then come in swinging with a young but experience team with Jonas + high draft pick coming in. Oooh ya!

Comment

word is one of the dudes is a big "by the numbers" dude (the official term isn't coming to me) as much of the mavericks staff (casey included) and thats a direction BC and co really want to head to.

interesting that bargs PER is absolutely abysmal.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                how is this unrelated to the thread?
                Isn't this thread about Casey's coaching staff? He posted an article about how someone liked the hiring of Casey. Wouldn't that be better placed in a thread about Casey getting hired? We all know he was a good hiring.
                your pal,
                ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                  Isn't this thread about Casey's coaching staff? He posted an article about how someone liked the hiring of Casey. Wouldn't that be better placed in a thread about Casey getting hired? We all know he was a good hiring.
                  My apologies, ebrian.

Comment

Shrug.. now I feel bad.
                    your pal,
                    ebrian

Comment

The tweaks to the staff seem appropriate. The three that were kept, Hughes, Nori and Roth, are all well respected and Roth's name was mentioned as a strong candidate to join a championship calibre club in the Lakers. The additions of Davis and Sterner are to work with systems that Casey will instill in the players. The other three are seemingly to work with players that they know well and prepare them for what Casey requires. I can see this ideology working well.

Comment

Working...
                      X