Heat Require Curry To Lose 40 lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    No, they're not 12, but some own 12 cars (like Curry). It's hard for young people who come into quick cash and have all their 'friends', their entourage, helping them spend their money, to make good money decisions. I was being sarcastic as I don't really think they should give players allowances, but it would not be bad to set up some programs which promote good money management. Of course in these days people who did that might have lost quite some money as well...
    That doesn't promote good money management. It would be an unfair system to withhold money from people because others were irresponsible. I feel society has already imposed far to many restrictions on the responsible norm to protect to few irresponsible from themselves.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      That doesn't promote good money management. It would be an unfair system to withhold money from people because others were irresponsible. I feel society has already imposed far to many restrictions on the responsible norm to protect to few irresponsible from themselves.
      I agree; probably didn't make it clear that I wasn't serious about allowances.

Comment

well, here's my opinion, representing "team regular people"

FUCK EM.

if they can't manage their money, it's their own fault for being imbeciles.

When i go out and blow my wad on a new TV, my bosses aren't stopping by my desk suggesting i take money management classes.

if they can't put aside some of their MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, for those "just in case" moments.. it's their own damn fault.

i have no sympathy for a guy who is given MILLIONS to play a game.. and cant have just a little foresight and i dunno... INVEST some of it...

Comment

Even if they let it rot in a savings account it would be better than blowing it on lavish parties that won't help you live a comfortable life 30 or 40 years down the road.

Comment

Even if they let it rot in a savings account it would be better than blowing it on lavish parties that won't help you live a comfortable life 30 or 40 years down the road.
            i totally get lavish parties and blowing your loads on an arsenal of luxury sports cars.... you're rich for the first time in your life... why the hell not? i know i'd be waist deep in high class hookers..

but give me 10mil... and im willing to bet 7 of those mil will be enough to afford that lifestyle of debauchery and curry's obvious love affair with donuts and cinnabons.. even the biggest moron on the globe should be able to realize "hey, i don't know a god damn thing about FINANCES... maybe i should go find somebody who does... like, i dunno, at the bank where i keep my money... and have them invest some of this exhorbinant amount of cash that i probably wouldnt even notice missing from my pay cheque, because before i got this money, i was eating cup-a-noodles and canned beans for every meal... so ANY pay cheque is a massive upgrade on my lifestyle"

Comment

If I had ten million I don't think I'd live much differently than I do now with the exception of some more travel, a nicer home and a career change.

Comment

If I had ten million I don't think I'd live much differently than I do now with the exception of some more travel, a nicer home and a career change.
                i always answer the "what would you do with your money if you won the lottery?" question with "pre-pay a year long metropass"

and im dead serious.

money isn't the root of all evil. people are the root of all evil. money is the water that feeds the evil.

i'd be waist deep in hookers either way... money or no money... the difference would be "high class" or "hooker harveys"

i kid... i wouldnt pay for sex.

because i run real fast.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                  i always answer the "what would you do with your money if you won the lottery?" question with "pre-pay a year long metropass"

and im dead serious.

money isn't the root of all evil. people are the root of all evil. money is the water that feeds the evil.

i'd be waist deep in hookers either way... money or no money... the difference would be "high class" or "hooker harveys"

i kid... i wouldnt pay for sex.

because i run real fast.
                  Hooker Harveys has surprisingly quality Food.
                  They make a fantastic Harvey's poutine.

And I'm pretty they have a combo deal now as well ...

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    Hooker Harveys has surprisingly quality Food.
                    They make a fantastic Harvey's poutine.

And I'm pretty they have a combo deal now as well ...
                    i cant remember the street name.... but at one point, i was shopping for apartments, saw an awesome place that was reasonably affordable... and only decided it wasnt for me when i realized that it was way too close to hooker harveys and the fillmore hotel

it was that day that i realized living near the eaton centre is actually a BAD thing

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                      i cant remember the street name.... but at one point, i was shopping for apartments, saw an awesome place that was reasonably affordable... and only decided it wasnt for me when i realized that it was way too close to hooker harveys and the fillmore hotel

it was that day that i realized living near the eaton centre is actually a BAD thing
                      Is Fillmore's still open? Man that place went downhill. I remember in the 80s when it was pretty nice and then I went in there around 2000 and it had no customers and the strippers had track marks. I mean it made Jillies look good.
                      Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                        Is Fillmore's still open? Man that place went downhill. I remember in the 80s when it was pretty nice and then I went in there around 2000 and it had no customers and the strippers had track marks. I mean it made Jillies look good.
                        As far as i know, it is still there... i've always steered clear of the place though... and im totally the kind of guy that enjoys sketchy peelers...

Comment

As far as i know, it is still there... i've always steered clear of the place though... and im totally the kind of guy that enjoys sketchy peelers...

Comment

double post!!!!!

which means i get to have this pointless but non-spam post.
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

everything was nice in the 80's because everyone was high. lol
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                                everything was nice in the 80's because everyone was high. lol
                                That, and women had awesomely big hair.
                                Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Working...
                                X