Jonas Valanciunas Highlights U19 Finals Lithuania vs Serbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas Valanciunas Highlights U19 Finals Lithuania vs Serbia

If he could bring a similar impact to Toronto.. We could really start to make some noise!
    Love the emotion, heart, hustle and love for the game. That can take you a long way.
    If you haven't seen it already, here it is..

We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

A front court with Davis and Valanciunas would be fun to watch for the next few years. This can really give us some hope for the future.
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

I think I saw a different highlight reel, probably the major ones from the entire game. But what stands out from this one is Jonas' abundance of energy, the guy just never stops. You love to see that from anyone, but even more so from a guy that is basically dominating his opponents.

Comment

Too bad we have to wait so long to see him play for us, but he'll be even better and psyched to see him and Davis as our front court. Could be very entertaining to watch.

Ps. You guys see that black-hair girl towards the end when they're giving out the medals? Daaaaaamn! Why can't any of our cheerleaders look like that?

Comment

[QUOTE=nubreed000;94265]Too bad we have to wait so long to see him play for us, but he'll be even better and psyched to see him and Davis as our front court. Could be very entertaining to watch./QUOTE]

Hell, we might have to have waited as long for anyone else the Raptors draft in order to see them in the NBA. At least we'll have the chance to see him play some competitive ball, unlike most of the other players drafted.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Love it. I really hope to watch some euro league games this year. I really think this kid is going to be a top 10 ten center.
            Last edited by ezz_bee; Wed Jul 20, 2011, 12:12 PM.
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Give JV his damn ring!

Comment

Even the BOT thinks they should give JV his damn ring

Comment

johndunson wrote:
                  I can not watch this video.
                  That's because you haven't fully BOT in

Comment

Working...
                  X