Kevin Durant has been hiding his Tattoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Durant has been hiding his Tattoos

I had no idea that Kevin Durant had tattoos. I thought he was one of the more wholesome kids in the NBA, then I saw this picture. Who knew?

And I must say that they are pretty bizarre tattoos. They seem to be some sort of homage to a horror movie - you have the creepy haunted house surrounded by dead trees, a crucifix, a deadly coral snake coiled into the shape of a W ready to strike, the name of two dead women, someone is blind and it is in 3D.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

He's still a wholesome, quality guy.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Those are awful tattoos tho, true.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I thought his body would be more toned than that
        Foot Locker Deals

Comment

the dude is like ajinca, cept maybe a few more pounds

Comment

yeah, dude is pretty lanky. I remember at the combine he couldn't even do 1 bench press. Mind you it was 175lbs, but still, he was the best player entering the draft and it was a little embarrassing. It looks like he still couldn't do one.
            Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Wow, who knew KD was fuckin Barbara Walters and Wanda Sykes.
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

looks like KD needs to eat some more KD.

Comment

Babe Ruth was fat, Durant is skinny and not so buff. What's the big deal? Great athlete he is, long and fast and skilled. He's a future hall of famer.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                    Wow, who knew KD was fuckin Barbara Walters and Wanda Sykes.
                    lol. I had to look up Wanda Sykes, but then I recognized her.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                      Babe Ruth was fat, Durant is skinny and not so buff. What's the big deal? Great athlete he is, long and fast and skilled. He's a future hall of famer.
                      No doubt he is a great player. He is top 3 in the NBA right now for sure. I don't think its a big deal, but it is a bit shocking to see how lanky he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X