Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a blockbuster in the making?

Comment

Ya, I'm looking to add another WR too. I've got two damn good TE's incase anyone is interested. Graham & Gates? Any takers? I'm only looking for a top notch WR in return. Ocho-dinko's been a bust for me so far.

Comment

For me to give up one of my top tier WRs I'd need to get McCoy coming back this way. I could send a lower tier RB back your way in the deal packaged with the WR but I'd need McCoy for it to be worth it for my particular roster...

Comment

Who do you got then Apollo?

Comment

I flipped you an offer but I need to know an answer by tomorrow because I have a few targets on the waiver wire and this might influence who I may claim.

Comment

I'm looking to trade michael Vick. If anyone is interested let me know, or send me an offer. Im looking for a good running back in return, but would consider anything.

Comment

Man looking at the draft results, I hate my team. If I didn't forget about the draft I could have easily been top 3 team. I wouldn't have picked Manning, Rackers (especially in the 9th round), Manningham, Boldin or a majority of my team. This year is a waste. I'm probably just not even going to try (I'll probably still do waivers and adjust my lineup but not care about my team)...

Comment

The only league I won last year was one I started out 0-4 in and scrapped and clawed back to squeaked into the playoffs. From there you know what happened. My team sucked early but things have a way of changing as the season progresses and some of the other teams in my league who were doing well either went into cruise control or simply had bad luck. Whatever the case, I won the league after a 0-4 start. Meanwhile in this league I went 11-3, dropped 120PPG and still lost in the first round of the playoffs to a team who just made it.

Why aren't you trying to make a trade if you feel so down in the dumps? Looking at the standings shows me that you're currently in a tie for the final playoff spot. I don't see the end of the world for you just yet.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    I flipped you an offer but I need to know an answer by tomorrow because I have a few targets on the waiver wire and this might influence who I may claim.
                    I have firewalls here at work (Yahoo being one of them) so I won't be able to check until later tonight. If you have to pull back the offer I understand. No worries. Do what you gotta do.

Comment

• We can always talk after tomorrow's WW claims. It's a long season.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        We can always talk after tomorrow's WW claims. It's a long season.
                        Sounds good.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                          (I'll probably still do waivers and adjust my lineup but not care about my team)...
                          You made some nice pickups today. I realize Boldin isn't worth much but what are you looking to do with him? Are you keeping him in hopes of him rebounding or are you looking to rid yourself of him?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            The only league I won last year was one I started out 0-4 in and scrapped and clawed back to squeaked into the playoffs. From there you know what happened. My team sucked early but things have a way of changing as the season progresses and some of the other teams in my league who were doing well either went into cruise control or simply had bad luck. Whatever the case, I won the league after a 0-4 start. Meanwhile in this league I went 11-3, dropped 120PPG and still lost in the first round of the playoffs to a team who just made it.

Why aren't you trying to make a trade if you feel so down in the dumps? Looking at the standings shows me that you're currently in a tie for the final playoff spot. I don't see the end of the world for you just yet.
                            Because if I was at the draft I'd be a top 3 team easily. I didn't try to trade and even tried overpaying (Sproles and Boldin for Julio Jones) but Iggy turned down my offer.

Edit: I'd get rid of Boldin if the offer is right, if not then I'll just wait it out...

I have too many QBs now. Fitz, Big Ben, Tebow and Manning. I should probably drop someone.
                            Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Wed Oct 12, 2011, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• If it were me and I had that depth at QB I'd have dropped Manning long ago and taken advantage of the roster space to take fliers on free agents. Manning is a decent keeper because he's good for a couple more seasons but now you have a handful of QBs who all could arguably be keeper material next year. I mean the way Fitz is playing so far he would have been worth a 5th. Big Ben, when healthy, you could argue him being a 5th and Tebow's long term value could be argued as a 5th going forward. Just look at what he did last season in the fantasy world. I hate burning roster spots on any more than 2 QBs but I have this problem in another league. I drafted Vick at the end of round two when he slid, I signed Newton after week one and then Tebow cleared waivers and I grabbed him this morning. Now I have three guys who can post big numbers and I need to make a move or dumped Tebow back on the wire. Three QB's are worthless to me, especially that this league is standard with the typical small bench. I signed Tebow in hopes of selling big on Netwon or Vick. No luck so far...

Comment

• I wasn't at the draft last year and I ended up winning the league. I wasn't there again this year and I'm doing pretty well in second place. It's all about those key pick ups off waivers or possibly a shrewd trade or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X