• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, have fun heinz.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      LOL, have fun heinz.
      what the lack in the department of "exciting" and "entertaining", they make up for with excellent fundamentals

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
        what the lack in the department of "exciting" and "entertaining", they make up for with excellent fundamentals
        what they lack in the department of "penis" they make up for with excellent "breasts".

Comment

No doubt but I still don't care to watch.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            what they lack in the department of "penis" they make up for with excellent "breasts".
            i've been patiently waiting for the WNBA version of the George Hill or Greg Oden leaked cell phone images...

Apparently women don't like taking pictures of their "business"...... but one can still hope.

Comment

i've been patiently waiting for the WNBA version of the George Hill or Greg Oden leaked cell phone images...

Apparently women don't like taking pictures of their "business"...... but one can still hope.
              Just got my WNBA 2K11 game for Neo Geo! It is awesome! Virtual Lay-Up Line!
              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                HAHAHA.

Epic Win.

Comment

Titles aren't mine (of course), but the videos are funny.

Seriously!

Last edited by Soft Euro; Mon Aug 15, 2011, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Hahah Good finds Euro.

Well lets put it this way, if Toronto got a WNBA team OR an NBL team, which would you be more inclined to go support?

Ya, me too.
                    Last edited by Joey; Mon Aug 15, 2011, 09:33 PM.

Comment

The WNBA. Where 'Maternity Leave' Happens.

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                        AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAa GOLD!

Comment

I totally agree with all you said in this post.
                          Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                          What really bothers me is the state of this franchise.

Check out this video. I don't like reading into things too much but I was pissed off at reading the caption for the video it read. "Horrible attendance at a raptors game". At the bottom the user writes "an NBA team does not belong in Canada" I want to say maybe if the team wasn't playing like shit the last 5 years we might of been able to attract more fans. (Although I'm guessing this video was taken shortly after halftime when most fans are at concession stands.)

Who the hell is this guy to say a basketball team doesn't belong in Canada? A Canadian invented this sport, the very first game played was the Toronto Huskies and the New York Knicks. So frankly he can take those comments and shove it. We want more basketball in Canada! Its not fair that our only team is a struggling one. With no other competition. Bring a team back to Vancouver or let Montreal have a team. I live in Ottawa, I don't see us being able to support a team realistically. Montreal is 2 hours away so i think it would be close enough to make the trip ever weekend or so. To sum things up we want MORE BASKETBALL! This is a economically strong and very beautiful country! I'm sick and tired of all these cliches players have when they come here. They are a whiny lot who need to get back to work! Rant over.

Comment

Thanks Charles. LMAO @ Joey. Never thought about maternal leave. That really must suck. Anyways, awesome videos i really enjoyed watching them. Feel extremely proud that Canada now has a basketball league.
                            We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

*bump*

Do we have basketball yet or what?

Sorry for being MIA this summer folks. This lockout has really left a bad taste in mouth. Whiney players!!!

Go owners!!!!

Comment

i don't want to get involved in the lockout arguments of other people who are clearly far more intelligent than me... so i'll say it here..

UNIONS FOR MILLIONNAIRES ARE BULLSH$%..

"wah wah wah... the terms upon which you you make me ridiculously wealthy beyond the means of my intellect or actual life skills aren't acceptable to me"

i no longer care if they're right or not.

they should thank their lucky stars that there's a business that's willing to pay their uneducated asses a lottery winning amount per year just to play the put the ball in a basket game.

if they players got NOTHING they've been asking for... you know what will happen to them next year? or the year after? or in 5-10 years?

the NBA will STILL be making millionaires out of these idiots who don't have the ability to be successful at anything more complicated that salting the french fries at McDs outside of basketball.

play a game for my entertainment and make millions... how hard is that a concept to understand?!? there is no LOSE involved in it for them at all? there's less GAIN maybe, but a asscrapload more GAIN than they would have had without the NBA

ahhh..... rant done.

Comment

Working...
                                X