Pacers latest 24-point deficit win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacers latest 24-point deficit win

Does the fact Indiana beat Phoenix after being down by 24 points cause any fans pause from leaping off a bridge?

That's a veteran, Nash-lead team faltering...

I am beginning to really dislike the Pacers. First they defeat my beloved Raps-one of those losses that just hurts and stings. And now they do the same thing to Captain Canuck and Co. (who happen to be my 2nd favourite team)!? This is just too much for me to handle in a period of 48 hrs.

Comment

ghotte wrote: View Post
      Does the fact Indiana beat Phoenix after being down by 24 points cause any fans pause from leaping off a bridge?

That's a veteran, Nash-lead team faltering...
      It does help lessen the sting a bit, that's forsure.

Hmmm ... coincidence that Colangelo helped build both the teams that blew such huge leads? I think not.

BTW, welcome to the RR forums ghotte.

Comment

Nash gets bloody lip vs. Pacers: Phoenix PG Steve Nash left Wednesday's game against the Pacers after his mouth was bloodied when he was hit by an elbow from Pacers guard Earl Watson. The two made contact when Watson drove to the basket with just more than four minutes left in the first quarter. A Suns spokeswoman said a tooth went through Nash's upper lip. Nash received seven stitches; four on his upper lip and three on the inside of his mouth. Nash eventually returned to the game and finished with 20 points, nine dimes, four rebounds and went 1 for 4 from long range
        http://www.cbssports.com/nba/players...6715/stevenash

Damn those Pacers!

Comment

Difference is that Phoenix fans are used to the Suns' style of play. They blow 15 point leads and come from down from 15 every week. I'd say Golden State and Phoenix are two teams that are never out of a game regardless of the scoreline, and are as likely to let a team back in as anybody out there.

Comment

Working...
          X