Demar Derozan & Co. BEASTING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demar Derozan & Co. BEASTING!

Simply Amazing! DeMar put on one hell of a show! One of the best one game highlight reels i've seen from Air COM10. Stay tuned for the Drew League Vs Goodman game Saturday August 20th 2011. If this keeps up i hope the lockout never ends . Gotta love street ball.
    Last edited by Ambidextrious; Sat Aug 20, 2011, 06:33 PM. Reason: spelling error
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

That 360 from Demar was pretty sick. Great video. I had seen the Gamewinner a few days ago, but had never seen the rest of the highlights.

Comment

lol I was shocked to see him throw down a 360, because he rarely ever does it. It was awesome. Hope he can show us Raptors Fans some of his flashy game. One guy on Youtube wrote that Demar Should have his own dunk package in 2k12. BINGO!

Does anyone know how do threads get front paged? I pretty sure a lot of people would love to watch this.
      Last edited by Ambidextrious; Sat Aug 20, 2011, 01:25 PM. Reason: spelling error
      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Since nobody knows the answer to my question I just thought about it and used some common sense. The reason this has not a headline on the front page is because its in the Lets NBA part of the forum. Only things in Everything Raptors makes it to the front page. -___- Am I right?

If i am right, Does anyone want to shamelessly move this to the everything raptors page to get some more attention? I mean its not completely off topic. I just put it in the Lets NBA forum because there are other NBA players from different teams in the video. Since DeMar dominated the majority of this video, I think it can also be put in Everything Raptors.

Comment

DeMar just threw down a vince carter 360! Someone has to tell him to do that during the season.

Comment

Alternate angles and plays

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post

Alternate angles and plays
              Ed Davis gets some love in there as well!!
              Lovin it.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                Ed Davis gets some love in there as well!!
                Lovin it.
                I liked ED's at 2:43. Grab the offensive board and go back up strong.... yessir.

Comment

Im glad to see Davis joining in on the summer basketball circuit at the Drew League. Gotta that aggressiveness that you mentioned Matt!

Comment

Working...
                  X