Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Full site not working on mobile

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic All-Star Scraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Full site not working on mobile

    I get a 404 on Chrome mobile. Just a heads up. I generally prefer the full site to mobile versions, but maybe that's just me.

  2. #2
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Cheers. We’ll look into it.

  3. #3
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Scraptor wrote: View Post
    I get a 404 on Chrome mobile. Just a heads up. I generally prefer the full site to mobile versions, but maybe that's just me.
    Still having issues?

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic All-Star Scraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Yep. When I click on "full site" I get the "this is embarrassing" message.

    Running latest android on nexus 5.

  5. #5
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Yep. When I click on "full site" I get the "this is embarrassing" message.

    Running latest android on nexus 5.
    Hmmmm, weird. That usually comes up if we screwed up a specific URL link, but shouldn't happen otherwise. Especially on mobile. Let me investigate again.

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,572
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Google mobile browsers has been known for random 404 errors. Try to update your browser ( or clear cache first ) and your system, this should help.

    If it doesn't, then mods should take a look @ tapatalkDetect() script maybe update is due.

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,262
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Full site not working on mobile

    It's a wrong URL issue. When you tap on "view full site" it uses this link which doesn't work:

    http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...php/?styleid=2

    It should really be using this URL:

    http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forums//?styleid=2

    Which brings you to the full site on mobile (I always use this since the mobile site and tapatalk doesn't let you delete posts)

  8. Like Scraptor liked this post
  9. #8
    Raptors Republic All-Star Scraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    It's a wrong URL issue. When you tap on "view full site" it uses this link which doesn't work:

    http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...php/?styleid=2

    It should really be using this URL:

    http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forums//?styleid=2

    Which brings you to the full site on mobile (I always use this since the mobile site and tapatalk doesn't let you delete posts)
    THANKS!

    Yep, this fixed it. Mods you may want to fix the link as per iblastoff's post.

  10. #9
    Raptors Republic All-Star Scraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Link still has to be fixed yo. When I'm on mobile, if things reset, I have to come back to this page to go to the full site.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •