Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 594

Thread: The Raptors Republic "Hey I'm New" Introduction Thread

  1. #481
    Raptors Republic Rookie Dunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brantford
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Welcome to our humble abode Dunk!
    Thanks! Nice to get a warm welcome

  2. #482
    Super Moderator .40 Cal Flakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    T Dot
    Posts
    1,305
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote drunkmunky wrote: View Post
    Is that the one that got shot up to space by Iran?
    What?! You mean you are not familiar with Darwin the Ikea Monkey???!!!

    http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/471...rk-ikea-store/


    http://www.torontosun.com/2013/01/11...-computer-game

  3. #483
    Raptors Republic Rookie ryley_b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Oh hi there.

    My name's Ryley. I like being un-serious, hip-hop and the Toronto Raptors. I'm here because a dude at my gym said something about this being a 'reasonable group of Raptors fans'. This really wasn't a great "sell" (average at best) but I bought it anyway and here I am.

    I've been reading the realgm forum for years but it's literally painful at this point (really...like literally, like I feel actual pain in my body when I read it).

    Alright that's it, thanks for having me.

  4. #484
    Super Moderator CalgaryRapsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ryley_b wrote: View Post
    Oh hi there.

    My name's Ryley. I like being un-serious, hip-hop and the Toronto Raptors. I'm here because a dude at my gym said something about this being a 'reasonable group of Raptors fans'. This really wasn't a great "sell" (average at best) but I bought it anyway and here I am.

    I've been reading the realgm forum for years but it's literally painful at this point (really...like literally, like I feel actual pain in my body when I read it).

    Alright that's it, thanks for having me.
    Welcome aboard! We're definitely a reasonable bunch, for the most part! There's even an entire non-basketball forum for all your hip-hop and un-serious interests!

  5. #485
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,056
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ryley_b wrote: View Post
    Oh hi there.

    My name's Ryley. I like being un-serious, hip-hop and the Toronto Raptors. I'm here because a dude at my gym said something about this being a 'reasonable group of Raptors fans'. This really wasn't a great "sell" (average at best) but I bought it anyway and here I am.

    I've been reading the realgm forum for years but it's literally painful at this point (really...like literally, like I feel actual pain in my body when I read it).

    Alright that's it, thanks for having me.
    Nice to have ya here ryley!

  6. #486
    Raptors Republic Rookie ThePuffyTaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Mean Streets Of Brampton
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    First time poster and occasional reader. Decided to finally join - will probably continue to lurk and just add a couple of cents of opinion here and there.

    'Alo!

  7. #487
    Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,572
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ThePuffyTaco wrote: View Post
    First time poster and occasional reader. Decided to finally join - will probably continue to lurk and just add a couple of cents of opinion here and there.

    'Alo!
    What's up Puff. Throw them pennies hard, fast and often.

  8. #488
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,056
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ThePuffyTaco wrote: View Post
    First time poster and occasional reader. Decided to finally join - will probably continue to lurk and just add a couple of cents of opinion here and there.

    'Alo!
    Cheers buddy!

  9. #489
    Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,975
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ThePuffyTaco wrote: View Post
    First time poster and occasional reader. Decided to finally join - will probably continue to lurk and just add a couple of cents of opinion here and there.

    'Alo!
    Yoooooou're....next!

    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

  10. #490
    Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,572
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Someone has gotta stop shakin' the bushes cause Raptor fans are fallin' out all over the place

  11. #491
    Raptors Republic Rookie LUMTIMATE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hey all, long time lurker here, decided it's time to start posting. Registered last year and still lurked haha.

    Been following the Raps since the Grizz left Vancouver. Ready to get in on the game!

  12. #492
    Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,572
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Glad to see you slide out of the bushes r0ti_r0b. Welcome and keep posting.

  13. #493
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm kinda new here. I was on another forum but It was time to move on!!!
    Last edited by Halph-Breed Baller; Fri Feb 22nd, 2013 at 08:37 PM.

  14. #494
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Been lurking for awhile and decided to come out of the shadows!

    Not sure how many other females are on this board, but I imagine it's not TOO many. Hello to all!

  15. #495
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote vocabularies wrote: View Post
    Been lurking for awhile and decided to come out of the shadows!

    Not sure how many other females are on this board, but I imagine it's not TOO many. Hello to all!
    Welcome aboard, and i'm pretty sure there are none. So you're the first
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

  16. #496
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hey I'm new here jus saying wats up

  17. #497
    Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,572
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    S'up yourself Sarral. Have fun wandering around in the Raptors Republic.

  18. #498
    Super Moderator .40 Cal Flakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    T Dot
    Posts
    1,305
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Damn we got a ton of new members joining the team. Welcome to all!!!

    Cheers!

  19. #499
    Raptors Republic Rookie Mundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ryley_b wrote: View Post
    Oh hi there.

    My name's Ryley. I like being un-serious, hip-hop and the Toronto Raptors. I'm here because a dude at my gym said something about this being a 'reasonable group of Raptors fans'. This really wasn't a great "sell" (average at best) but I bought it anyway and here I am.

    I've been reading the realgm forum for years but it's literally painful at this point (really...like literally, like I feel actual pain in my body when I read it).

    Alright that's it, thanks for having me.
    What up Ryley. Complete coincidence, I swear.

    I'm Colin, and I'm a Rapsoholic.
    Livin in Calgary as a true bball fan can be brutal, but there's also times when a complete stranger will kick it with you because you're wearing a Jermaine O'Neal #6 in red.

    I usually post on prosportsdaily, which has a bunch of really dedicated and knowledgeable fans, but lately every single thread turns into a 2-sided debate regarding the looooong future of the team. I'd like to get involved in some fresh material.

    Look forward to meeting some new people. Maybe even a couple more from Calgary.... could it be YOU?
    "This just in........ THE RAPTORS ARE AMAZING!"

  20. #500
    Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,572
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mundy wrote: View Post
    ...Maybe even a couple more from Calgary.... could it be YOU?
    Hey Mundy. I'm pretty sure there are a few Calgarians rattling around in here somewhere. Welcome to the rodeo.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •