Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: The Raptors Republic "Hey I'm New" Introduction Thread

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, I'm new...

Anyway, I've been a raptor fan for only a couple of years but I've done enough research to know a little of the past. I am a fan of defence and despise players who don't play it. I find that I could bash on this team all day long with pessimistic behaviour while at the same time have still hopes for the future. I hopes (just like everyone else) that Demar becomes at least an Eric Gordon next season, and Weems doesn’t think he’s Kobe. I also hope that Barganani learns that serving free brunch at the net is not good thing and that Julian Wright gets some minutes or teaches our wings to play defence half as good as his.

I have been reading this site for some time and now is the time I’ve decided to start posting.

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote We Have Defence? wrote: View Post
    Hey, I'm new...

Anyway, I've been a raptor fan for only a couple of years but I've done enough research to know a little of the past. I am a fan of defence and despise players who don't play it. I find that I could bash on this team all day long with pessimistic behaviour while at the same time have still hopes for the future. I hopes (just like everyone else) that Demar becomes at least an Eric Gordon next season, and Weems doesn’t think he’s Kobe. I also hope that Barganani learns that serving free brunch at the net is not good thing and that Julian Wright gets some minutes or teaches our wings to play defence half as good as his.

I have been reading this site for some time and now is the time I’ve decided to start posting.
    Welcome aboard man. Any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guyz im new here, to be honest i used to watch the raps like 2 seasons ago and then stopped watching and continued at the end of last season. They r a very fun team to watch and i want them to win a championship, i agree with We have Defence? we need to step up our defence alot, if we can fix that we'll be a solid team.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

RR is getting bigger and bigger!! Gratz guys!

Post Thanks / Like

J-Roc here. I got booted off RealGM, so time to try out a new forum. I've been a fan since 1995. I want to win now. I don't mind any of the players on our current roster, but I just want to see an effort from management to make things work. ie. Just because we signed Linas Kleiza and told him he'd be a starter doesn't mean we shouldn't make him a bench player now. Anyways, I'll be nice. After all, we're all Raps fans here!

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote J-Roc wrote: View Post
    J-Roc here. I got booted off RealGM, so time to try out a new forum. I've been a fan since 1995. I want to win now. I don't mind any of the players on our current roster, but I just want to see an effort from management to make things work. ie. Just because we signed Linas Kleiza and told him he'd be a starter doesn't mean we shouldn't make him a bench player now. Anyways, I'll be nice. After all, we're all Raps fans here!
    Ouch .... RealGM decided your fate eh? Ah well, welcome aboard. We're nowhere at the volume of the RealGM, but we have lots of great members here. Welcome to the forums J-Roc.