Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol .... I sometimes wonder that too ceez.

Comment

• Hello everyone, I decided to join this site considering the constructive discussion going on here. Being a raptors fan for some time now since JV was drafted. I'm from Lithuania, looking forward to see how kleiza & JV will do after a few seasons

Comment

• Rilu wrote: View Post
        Hello everyone, I decided to join this site considering the constructive discussion going on here. Being a raptors fan for some time now since JV was drafted. I'm from Lithuania, looking forward to see how kleiza & JV will do after a few seasons
        Welcome to the republic rilu! Not sure about Kleiza but I'm definitely excited about Jonas as well.

Comment

• Hey Doc i don't kno if you remember me i came in second in our fantasy league last year, your boy apollo removed me from the league, you got to get me back in, i got some time to kill right now so im just goin to be annoying you guys on every forum till im back lol... thanx

Comment

• I'm new, too, and just wanted to say hello.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
              I'm new, too, and just wanted to say hello.
              Welcome Tim. Something tells me you're going to be a valuable contributor to this forum. Enjoy your stay!

Comment

• GM Melo wrote: View Post
                Hey Doc i don't kno if you remember me i came in second in our fantasy league last year, your boy apollo removed me from the league, you got to get me back in, i got some time to kill right now so im just goin to be annoying you guys on every forum till im back lol... thanx
                Apollo runs this place. His word is the gospel.

Comment

• Hello Everyone I am new as well; I am a huge Raptors fan and also a fan of the NBA in general. I like to follow the Canadian players, and hope that they do well except when they are playing the Raptors.

I have been visiting the site for a long time, but just recently starting reading the threads in the Forum. I would love to see Steve Nash finish his playing days in Toronto. He has such a high basketball IQ and he has such an amazing vision on the court.

Looking forward to participating!
                  Last edited by Vincent; Mon Dec 19, 2011, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• Welcome Vincent, good to have some new rookies on this site.
                    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Vincent wrote: View Post
                      Hello Everyone I am new as well; I am a huge Raptors fan and also a fan of the NBA in general. I like to follow the Canadian players, and hope that they do well except when they are playing the Raptors.

I have been visiting the site for a long time, but just recently starting reading the threads in the Forum. I would love to see Steve Nash finish his playing days in Toronto. He has such a high basketball IQ and he has such an amazing vision on the court.

Looking forward to participating!
                      Welcome to our humble abode Vincent.

Comment

• I'm a rookie, Blue Chip though.

Nice to be here. Ready for Barg's to blow it up this year. Now that the jackass Reggie Evans won't be stealing his rebounds.

Comment

• GetUpBird wrote: View Post
                          Nice to be here. Ready for Barg's to blow it up this year. Now that the jackass Reggie Evans won't be stealing his rebounds.
                          way to set it off, welcome bird
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

I'm a rookie, Blue Chip though.

You lost?

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                              You lost?
                              Is this how you greet all posters?? Thats not very friendly.

Comment

Is this how you greet all posters?? Thats not very friendly.
                                I think he's more referring to the fact (very jokingly I'm sure, I don't want to speak for Doc though) that around these parts, as a Bargnani fan (and Reggie Evans detractor), you will be in the minority. Which is absolutely welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X