This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadybiz wrote: View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm a long time visitor to this site but I've only now decided to join. I relly like the site and it is very informative. I just thought I'd finally add my 2 cents from time to time.
    Welcome to our humble abode Shady. Any questions at all, please don't hesitate to holler.

Comment

• Shadybiz wrote: View Post
      Hey everyone, I'm a long time visitor to this site but I've only now decided to join. I relly like the site and it is very informative. I just thought I'd finally add my 2 cents from time to time.
      Happy to have you. Welcome aboard.

Comment

• I'm new to the site as a member, but have read it the past few years regularly. Plenty of passionate fans and incredibly fast postings from all other media sources make this the first place to check for any Raptors fanatic.

Comment

• RAPresenting wrote: View Post
          I'm new to the site as a member, but have read it the past few years regularly. Plenty of passionate fans and incredibly fast postings from all other media sources make this the first place to check for any Raptors fanatic.
          A belated welcome to yourself RAPresenting.

Comment

• In my first post I wrongly accused the admins of anti-Euro talk. I was wrong and I apologize.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
              In my first post I wrongly accused the admins of anti-Euro talk. I was wrong and I apologize.
              Cheers Euro

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                In my first post I wrongly accused the admins of anti-Euro talk. I was wrong and I apologize.
                Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

• Hi everyone! I'm new here as of last night, though have been reading some posts since last summer. I have already mentioned Bargnani in one of my posts (there, I did it again). The discussion was civil but discussing Bargs on this forum is akin to politics and religion on other forums IMO.

Comment

• Nice having you here stretch.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                      Hi everyone! I'm new here as of last night, though have been reading some posts since last summer. I have already mentioned Bargnani in one of my posts (there, I did it again). The discussion was civil but discussing Bargs on this forum is akin to politics and religion on other forums IMO.
                      He most definitely can be a hot topic. Glad to have you here.

Comment

• A big welcome to all the recent new members! I'm sure your going to enjoy posting here!

Cheers!

Comment

• does anyone else read doc's posts as talking?

makes me giggle.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Nice having you here stretch
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• maybe its just me
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ahahaha ceez. I found that funny
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment