X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all,

this is Matteo from Milano, Italy.
    BBall lovers 'cause of Bryant moves. Following Raptors since Bargnani has been drafted in 2006. I will continue to support Toronto. Also in case of trade of Andrea because I love Toronto and Canada

see you
    Let's go Raptors!

Comment

• Welcome Matteo! Glad to see our brothers from Italy are not just fans of Bargs, but also fans of the entire raptors squad and city.

Cheers

Comment

• teoserio wrote: View Post
        Hi all,

this is Matteo from Milano, Italy.
        BBall lovers 'cause of Bryant moves. Following Raptors since Bargnani has been drafted in 2006. I will continue to support Toronto. Also in case of trade of Andrea because I love Toronto and Canada

see you
        Again, welcome to the forums Teo.

Comment

• This is a nice little forum you have running here Doc.

Comment

• 007nites wrote: View Post
            This is a nice little forum you have running here Doc.
            Shhhhh ..... don't tell anyone 007.

Comment

• Good day everyone.

Glad to be a part of the Republic.

Comment

• hahaha .... welcome to the site agent.

Comment

• Whats up all, this seems like the place to say hi. Gonna be a fun season!

Comment

• new here but i know alot of basketball talks

Comment

• South_Side_Jane wrote: View Post
                      new here but i know alot of basketball talks
                      Welcome to the forums South_Side! I'm from Up Top myself but I won't hold the fact that your from down bottom against you.

Good to have another basketball head here.

Comment

• been kinda f'd up down here styll recently, alot of people gettin bodied (shot)

ya thanks, been a huge raptors fan since 1999, supported colangelo 100% since he got here, smart manager

Comment

• Hello Raptor-land!!!im new to this forum and im looking forward to sharing my sage wisdom with y'all!!!thank you DOC for having me!
                          THE REVEREND

Comment

• Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums, but a veteran reader of the site, and looking forward to talking (but not obsessively debating) raps.
                            I consider myself a pretty level-headed fan, and while the games are great (and we wouldn't have anything if it weren't for the games), my real passion is the building of teams (scouting, drafting, trades, FA signing).
                            See you in the forums!

Comment

• Welcome to the forum paulo and Duncan.

Comment

• Hey Guys,

I'm new to the boards but a frequent reader of the posts and enjoy the love/hate relationship that we ALL seem to have with the roster.

I'm a season seat holder of 2 PAIRS of seats (yes, some call me a fool for doing so) and try to attend as many games as I can.

I often frequent events where I get to chat to members of MLSE and the Raptors Brass. Unlike MANY with the same opportunity, I do my best to get up and close to the 'decision makers' (Brian et all) and try to pick their brains as much as I can!

Raptors Republic actually referenced my post earlier this year from another form (TICAL0 is me):

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...rs-(July-20-10)

As I attend more of these, I'll definitely continue to post my findings.

I also operate a site that actively sells CHEAP and great raptors tickets at www.raptorfan.com. I do my best to get RAPTORFANS in the seats at a discounted rate to populate the ACC with REAL FANS rather than those that show up midway through the game, chat for a bit and leave before the end of the game.

It's actually been pretty successful this past year (..despite their record).

Contact me at tickets@raptorfan.com or go to www.raptorfan.com if you're ever looking

Look forward to talking future convo's as the season progresses!
                                Last edited by Raptorfan.com; Thu Dec 9, 2010, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X