Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, i just signed up yesterday, been reading for a while but decided to be able to voice opinions now ha. all the way from New zealand, huge raptors fan but what annoys me is they arent good enough to be televised in new zealand haha, had to buy League Pass!
    Keen to talk Raps from now on!

Comment

• Hi! I'm a huge Raptors fan and I'm really happy to be part of this forum! I'm from the province of Québec, I'm french so it's possible that sometimes I do mistakes but I wanted to be part of a real Raptors fanbase so please let me a chance! Thanks y'all!
      Last edited by charlesnba23; Sat Jan 29, 2011, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• The Rawth wrote: View Post
        Hey, i just signed up yesterday, been reading for a while but decided to be able to voice opinions now ha. all the way from New zealand, huge raptors fan but what annoys me is they arent good enough to be televised in new zealand haha, had to buy League Pass!
        Keen to talk Raps from now on!
        charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
        Hi! I'm a huge Raptors fan and I'm really happy to be part of this forum! I'm from the province of Québec, I'm french so it's possible that sometimes I do mistakes but I wanted to be part of a real Raptors fanbase so please let me a chance! Thanks y'all!
        Welcome to the Raptors Republic forum fellas!!!

Comment

• Hey, I'm kinda new!

I'm Scott, from Calgary. Play ball with the CSSC and at Talisman here if anyone else is here from here...

Been a (disappointed but not disillusioned) Raptors fan since 06-07, and lurking on here for the last year or so.

Cheers guys

Scott.
          Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

• Hey all. Big Raptors fan like the rest of you. Had season tickets for 5 years but gave them up when I moved to Muskoka. Been a daily visitor to this site since last season. Used to write comments quite frenquently under the artices but have decided to join and take part in the forum discussions now. I think this is a great site and I'm excited to be able to take part in the discussions with all you knowledgeable raptor fans.
            "I firmly believe that any man’s finest hours – his greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear – is that moment when he has worked his heart out in good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle – victorious.”
            -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• I don't get in here enough. I'd just like to welcome The Rawth, charlesnba23, ScottBaird and JamesG. I'm looking forward to talking some bball.

Comment

• Test, just a test

hi, new to the site, thanks.
                yezurtyiou

Comment

• Peruvians are weird.
                  “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

• Welcome to all new members! Including our boy from Peru???

Comment

• The Raptors' reach is far?

Comment

• I'm from Bulgaria and believe it or not I can only watch raptor games via nba or thanks to raptormage and since we are in differnet time zome nba games for me are around...4-5 at night.So I download EVERY raptors game the last 3 seasons thanks to Raptormage.My point : I like Raptors a lot,I hate the losing and I take the mocks for it but I enjoy to watch the Raptors and especially our young guys.Amir is my favorite raptor right now.I've been following the topics in the forum for a while and ironically I will start to write after the season is over.For many raptor fans it is going to be VERY important season so I believe we'll have what to write about.Thank you

Comment

• Welcome to the forums footarez. It's always great to have fellow Raptors fans from overseas.

Comment

• footarez wrote: View Post
                            I'm from Bulgaria and believe it or not I can only watch raptor games via nba or thanks to raptormage and since we are in differnet time zome nba games for me are around...4-5 at night.So I download EVERY raptors game the last 3 seasons thanks to Raptormage.My point : I like Raptors a lot,I hate the losing and I take the mocks for it but I enjoy to watch the Raptors and especially our young guys.Amir is my favorite raptor right now.I've been following the topics in the forum for a while and ironically I will start to write after the season is over.For many raptor fans it is going to be VERY important season so I believe we'll have what to write about.Thank you
                            how did you become a raptors fan ? if i may ask.

Comment

• I have always liked the Raptors but the turn around was when they signed Anthony Parker because he was my all time favorite player.So that forced me to watch every single one of their games.And when he left to the Cavaliers I didn't switch teams like many fans do.For example last season there were tons of Cavaliers fans...but not this season.You know what I mean.So I had seen every game and I really like what I see in most of the team so I started to be even more interested in Raptors and just like that I consider myself a true RAP.

Comment

• Hey raptors fans! Ive been reading RR for a while and finally decided to join. I dont know why i chose at the end of this season but i know were gonna have a lot to talk about this offseason. I justed wanted you guys to know i have a lot of respect for the people on RR and i can't wait to get to talk more about the raptors. THANK YOU!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X