X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Demar!

Comment

• Demar_8756 wrote: View Post
      Hi friends I'm new to raptorsrepublic and I hope to make alot of cool friends, everybody hates me in this world including my gf and I dont know why? can you please tell me? But I came here and I found you guys, I love you guys. Raptors are numba wunnnnnn I love basketball, I love to win, ya me so happy yippeee demar derozan is so cool and andrea bargnani is great italian basket player. LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO TORONTO raptors, bring us championship of the world. JOHN CENA NEVER GIVE UP LMAOOOOOO
      Just try to control yourself and you'll be fine

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        Just try to control yourself and you'll be fine
        ok my friend. I like this place because everyone has the same passion for the raptors as I do. Thank you for existing take care, have a good afternoon.

Comment

Thank you for existing take care, have a good afternoon.
          My, aren't you friendly!?

Welcome to the Republic!

Comment

• Shout out from Vietnam!!! Moved here 1 year ago with no one to talk about the Raptors with

Comment

• montreal06 wrote: View Post
              Shout out from Vietnam!!! Moved here 1 year ago with no one to talk about the Raptors with
              Welcome aboard.

Comment

• montreal06 wrote: View Post
                Shout out from Vietnam!!! Moved here 1 year ago with no one to talk about the Raptors with
                Well, for a year or two there, no one wanted to talk about the Raptors even though we still lived here. this year will be different. Glad to have you.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                  Well, for a year or two there, no one wanted to talk about the Raptors even though we still lived here. this year will be different. Glad to have you.
                  Thanks a lot... I will be following Raptor news in this forum for sure!!!

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO TORONTO raptors, bring us championship of the world. JOHN CENA NEVER GIVE UP LMAOOOOOO
                      Listen brother, Hulk Hogan and all the Hulkamaniacs would love nothing less than to see the Toronto Raptors become the World Champs, but there is absolutely no room for Cena Nation in the same forum that the Hulk Hogan has decided to take refuge in. Watcha gonna do brother when Hulkamania runs wild on you!?

Comment

• Brand new

Hey all I'm literally brand new to posting on these forums. I've been following RR for awhile now and the Raps for years. I live in Florida and I work for my university basketball team.

I'd say be nice but I don't really expect that, nor will I probably give that! So give me your best arguing points and we'll see if I can bring some sense to these forums!

Comment

• Rjp981 wrote: View Post
                          Hey all I'm literally brand new to posting on these forums. I've been following RR for awhile now and the Raps for years. I live in Florida and I work for my university basketball team.

I'd say be nice but I don't really expect that, nor will I probably give that! So give me your best arguing points and we'll see if I can bring some sense to these forums!
                          Welcome aboard! You certainly picked an exciting/chaotic time to join the discussion!

Comment

Welcome aboard buddy! Any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              Welcome aboard! You certainly picked an exciting/chaotic time to join the discussion!
                              Haha thank you, thats my style. The debate has been getting too heated for me to sit by any longer

Comment

Haha thank you, thats my style. The debate has been getting too heated for me to sit by any longer
                                Jump in any time with your support of the Ross and Fields acquisitions, and eager anticipation of the Nash signing. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X