Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not new, but I have always wondered why the time of the posts is always one hour behind... :P

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      I'm not new, but I have always wondered why the time of the posts is always one hour behind... :P
      It's accurate on my end. Are you set for Eastern time in your options?

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        It's accurate on my end. Are you set for Eastern time in your options?
        I didn't have my DST Correction on, so that's why the time was off by an hour. Thank you very much!

Comment

• New to RR

Hey all,
          The name's Ben. Been looking for a good Raptors Forum to talk basketball on. A Canadian living in Australia, I'm sure most of my posts won't get seen until a few hours after I make them, but so far I've seen a lot of good stuff, and hopefully I can end up contributing something myself. Here's hoping for playoffs!

Comment

• hi swing. there are a few of us on the eastern side of the world. in shanghai here and the site gets busy around 8 pm and then usually slows down again around 11 am for me

Comment

• Thanks, I've been using this site for a week or two and have noticed it peaks around 9-10pm for me.

Comment

• G'Day mate. Glad to have you here swingman.

Comment

• Hi Raptor Fans,

New to the boards as of Friday 13th - kinda ominous. Was trying like mad to post after the Lowry trade but seems to be a cooling off period. Maybe similar to gun rules in the US, have to wait a few days, in this case maybe just to prevent posters shooting their mouth off right outta the gate. Love the Lowry pick up.

Live in Vancouver, was in T. for 4 years, became a fan. Plenty of reason for optimism in Raptorland.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                    Hi Raptor Fans,

...Plenty of reason for optimism in Raptorland.
                    Truth

Comment

• Hey guys I'm new, joined a month ago but didnt get around to posting on this thread until now. I live in Ottawa and have been looking for a place to talk Raptors with people who actually know basketball! Hope my crazy trade proposals get some people thinking.

Comment

• alex_elstone wrote: View Post
                        ...Hope my crazy trade proposals get some people thinking.
                        Hope your trade proposals aren't as crazy as some of the ones that are already getting thrown around. :-)

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                          Hi Raptor Fans,

New to the boards as of Friday 13th - kinda ominous. Was trying like mad to post after the Lowry trade but seems to be a cooling off period. Maybe similar to gun rules in the US, have to wait a few days, in this case maybe just to prevent posters shooting their mouth off right outta the gate. Love the Lowry pick up.

Live in Vancouver, was in T. for 4 years, became a fan. Plenty of reason for optimism in Raptorland.
                          Welcome homie!

Comment

• alex_elstone wrote: View Post
                            Hey guys I'm new, joined a month ago but didnt get around to posting on this thread until now. I live in Ottawa and have been looking for a place to talk Raptors with people who actually know basketball! Hope my crazy trade proposals get some people thinking.
                            Hey, hey ... another Ottawanite!!!!

Comment

• Hey

Hey glad to see a forum that isnt littered with puck heads
                              @RavNation

Comment

• YYZ wrote: View Post
                                Hey glad to see a forum that isnt littered with puck heads
                                Love your username

Welcome!
                                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Working...
                                X