This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Point Play wrote: View Post
    Hey Raptors Republic... I used to lurk around here as a guest, but I decided to make an account. I'm excited about the future of the Toronto Raptors!
    Welcome aboard!

Comment

• Welcome to the most positive forum with the most negative fans.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
        Welcome to the most positive forum with the most negative fans.
        Positive negativity...best of all possible worlds!!!

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
          Positive negativity...best of all possible worlds!!!
          Makes the world go 'round
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• Hello people of the Republic.

Been reading for a long time, but only recently posting. This is easily the best Raptors-related site around (personal favourite being the "Roll Call" posts).

Here's to an off-season of strategizing and hypothesizing!

Celebrating the Futility of the Toronto Raptors:
            http://www.holycraptors.com

Comment

• Your profile pic is ugly

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                Your profile pic is ugly
                Your profile pic has a black eye and a bad back.

Celebrating the Futility of the Toronto Raptors:
                http://www.holycraptors.com

Comment

• lol but atleast he wasn't a bust

Comment

• Hey! I guess this is the ceremonial "I'm new to the forum." - Please be nice.

I have been following RR for quite sometime now, as well as other forums. I guess I signed up here since I noticed the members here are the most rational compared to others. That's about it for now. See you on the other side.
                    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• torch19 wrote: View Post
                      Hey! I guess this is the ceremonial "I'm new to the forum." - Please be nice.

I have been following RR for quite sometime now, as well as other forums. I guess I signed up here since I noticed the members here are the most rational compared to others. That's about it for now. See you on the other side.
                      Welcome.

Comment

Great to have you here torch.

Comment

dude you pic is awesome!

Comment

dude you pic is awesome!
                            it looks like a brunette barbie. is it a real girl?

'cause if it is, that's a weird pic and unfortunately illegal on this forum.

if it is a barbie or a blow up doll... rock on!

Comment

Your profile pic is ugly
                              why does he have a picture of a radio dj in a raps uni?

Comment

• Hi friends I'm new to raptorsrepublic and I hope to make alot of cool friends, everybody hates me in this world including my gf and I dont know why? can you please tell me? But I came here and I found you guys, I love you guys. Raptors are numba wunnnnnn I love basketball, I love to win, ya me so happy yippeee demar derozan is so cool and andrea bargnani is great italian basket player. LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO TORONTO raptors, bring us championship of the world. JOHN CENA NEVER GIVE UP LMAOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                                X