Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• howdy all...been loving the republic to keep me interests up when the raps got me down...and up...cheers and glad to be here

Comment

• Hey Guys, been following this page for maybe about a year but never registered as a member. Finally witnessing all this FA frenzy. I feel its about time i joined in.

Comment

• Welcome to the RRF Own Up and jshchn! Glad to have ya on board.

Comment

• .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
          Welcome to the RRF Own Up and jshchn! Glad to have ya on board.
          I love Canadians. people are just so friendly. compared to where i come from. hehe

Comment

• Hey I'm new!

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
              Hey I'm new!

Welcome to the RR forums. There's beer in the fridge, help yourself.

Comment

• Hey I'm new, and I'm realistic about what I think the Raptors can do - Blow up the team Colangelo, let's get good in 5 years!

Comment

• ImissDelfino wrote: View Post
                  Hey I'm new, and I'm realistic about what I think the Raptors can do - Blow up the team Colangelo, let's get good in 5 years!
                  Hey ImissDelfino, glad you're here! We got BC burgers and Triano dogs cooking on the grill.
                  RR OG

Comment

• Shoot I'm a newbie, I should have introduced myself to you RR vets out there!

Comment

• I'm SirChillyMost from coast II coast
                      LA To Chicago- just so you know!!!

I'm a follower not a fan(fanatic: a person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause- in this case Raptor basketball and/or BC) of the Raptors. I don't think Jay "Mr No Accountabilty" should be the head coach & have seen enough of BC's vision to know that:

He's blind, BC can't see
                      he needs to get some glasses like D-M-C

I would like to see TO get a new GM (Pritchard, Ferry, SKerr) & PROVEN head coach (MBrown, JVan Gundy, MWoodson, LFrank, PSilas).

Peace

Comment

• Welcome Dinger and SirChillyMost, help yourself to the sandwiches in the picnic basket.

Comment

• I'm new.

Comment

• ziplockfresh wrote: View Post
                            I'm new.
                            Hey ziplockfresh, welcome to the RR crib! Come on it. It's cool if you want to keep your fresh kicks on too.
                            RR OG

Comment

• I appreciate the greeting haha.

Comment

• I'm new. Been lurking for a while. Decided to finally join up and contribute to discussions.

Comment

Working...
                                X