• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Welcome to our humble abode Dunk!
    Thanks! Nice to get a warm welcome

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
      Is that the one that got shot up to space by Iran?
      What?! You mean you are not familiar with Darwin the Ikea Monkey???!!!

http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/471...rk-ikea-store/

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/01/11...-computer-game

Comment

• Oh hi there.

My name's Ryley. I like being un-serious, hip-hop and the Toronto Raptors. I'm here because a dude at my gym said something about this being a 'reasonable group of Raptors fans'. This really wasn't a great "sell" (average at best) but I bought it anyway and here I am.

I've been reading the realgm forum for years but it's literally painful at this point (really...like literally, like I feel actual pain in my body when I read it).

Alright that's it, thanks for having me.
        read my intelligent tweets

Comment

• ryley_b wrote: View Post
          Oh hi there.

My name's Ryley. I like being un-serious, hip-hop and the Toronto Raptors. I'm here because a dude at my gym said something about this being a 'reasonable group of Raptors fans'. This really wasn't a great "sell" (average at best) but I bought it anyway and here I am.

I've been reading the realgm forum for years but it's literally painful at this point (really...like literally, like I feel actual pain in my body when I read it).

Welcome aboard! We're definitely a reasonable bunch, for the most part! There's even an entire non-basketball forum for all your hip-hop and un-serious interests!

Comment

• ryley_b wrote: View Post
            Oh hi there.

Nice to have ya here ryley!

Comment

• First time poster and occasional reader. Decided to finally join - will probably continue to lurk and just add a couple of cents of opinion here and there.

'Alo!

Comment

• ThePuffyTaco wrote: View Post
                First time poster and occasional reader. Decided to finally join - will probably continue to lurk and just add a couple of cents of opinion here and there.

'Alo!
                What's up Puff. Throw them pennies hard, fast and often.

Comment

First time poster and occasional reader. Decided to finally join - will probably continue to lurk and just add a couple of cents of opinion here and there.

'Alo!
                  Cheers buddy!

Comment

'Alo!
                    Yoooooou're....next!

Comment

• Someone has gotta stop shakin' the bushes cause Raptor fans are fallin' out all over the place

Comment

• Hey all, long time lurker here, decided it's time to start posting. Registered last year and still lurked haha.

Been following the Raps since the Grizz left Vancouver. Ready to get in on the game!
                        @robertlum17

Comment

• Glad to see you slide out of the bushes r0ti_r0b. Welcome and keep posting.

Comment

• I'm kinda new here. I was on another forum but It was time to move on!!!
                            Last edited by Halph-Breed Baller; Fri Feb 22, 2013, 09:37 PM.
                            Za Baller

Comment

• Been lurking for awhile and decided to come out of the shadows!

Not sure how many other females are on this board, but I imagine it's not TOO many. Hello to all!

Comment

• vocabularies wrote: View Post
                                Been lurking for awhile and decided to come out of the shadows!

Not sure how many other females are on this board, but I imagine it's not TOO many. Hello to all!
                                Welcome aboard, and i'm pretty sure there are none. So you're the first

Comment

Working...
                                X