This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rdiaz101 wrote:
    Hey welcome to RR....... the NETS suck ass.
    ok?

Comment

raptors republic the second best thing to happen to the raptors since brian colangelo

Comment

Welcome RRF Rocky416!

The Swirsk! Love it man.

Salami and cheese anyone?

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
          Welcome RRF Rocky416!

The Swirsk! Love it man.

Salami and cheese anyone?
          Onions, baby onions!
          RR OG

Comment

Hey, I am from Van City.
            A noob in this forum, though a regular Republic reader.
            I like this Raptors team, the more if Hedo shapes up, and Evans finally shows up.

Comment

shadow warrior wrote: View Post
              Hey, I am from Van City.
              A noob in this forum, though a regular Republic reader.
              I like this Raptors team, the more if Hedo shapes up, and Evans finally shows up.
              Welcome to ours and now your humble abode, shadow warrior.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                Welcome to ours and now your humble abode, shadow warrior.
                thanks doc,
                Doc Naismith would've been more proud if his game produced a lot more following in Canada.

Comment

Yes, yes, ya'll, what it is? It's the MangoKid in the hizzouse. Just rolling by to say hi.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                    Yes, yes, ya'll, what it is? It's the MangoKid in the hizzouse. Just rolling by to say hi.
                    What's shakin' Hoops? Pleasure seeing you here. Hope all is well my friend.

Comment

shadow warrior wrote: View Post
                      thanks doc,
                      Doc Naismith would've been more proud if his game produced a lot more following in Canada.
                      I hear ya man .... Its a shame that it isn't "Canada's Game" instead of hockey. But, we seem to be producing more and more strong basketball prospects each year and in another 10 to 15 years we might have some more Canadian talents ala Steve Nash.

*knocks on wood*

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                        What's shakin' Hoops? Pleasure seeing you here. Hope all is well my friend.
                        Everything is everything, brother. Just checking things out here. Looks nice. Might stay a bit if that's alright. What's going on in your world?

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                          Everything is everything, brother. Just checking things out here. Looks nice. Might stay a bit if that's alright. What's going on in your world?
                          Of course brother. Nice to see ya again.

Me, busy at work and trying to do what I can here when time permits which has been very limited since the start of the season. Hope to spend a little more time on here over the next while to work a few things.

Comment

hello peeps. always been a huge fan and have been following what feels like an everlasting struggle for the better part of the last decade and a half. good things to come right? haha cheers!

Comment

chunkable wrote: View Post
                              hello peeps. always been a huge fan and have been following what feels like an everlasting struggle for the better part of the last decade and a half. good things to come right? haha cheers!
                              Hey, hey .... welcome aboard chunk .... love the name.

Comment

chunkable wrote: View Post
                                I can't put my finger on it, but there's something disturbing about your avatar. It scares me, yet I can't seem to stop looking at it haha.

Welcome aboard chunkable.

Comment

Working...
                                X