Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome aboard nabil and thanks for the clip.

Comment

• Thanks doc, I'm on twitter aswell. @only1nabil - all the best!
      http://www.youtube.com/only1nabil

Comment

• I've been checking and posting on the site for almost 6 months and today amidst my never ending pile of hmwrk for summer classes I decided I'd take the plunge and officially join. So here's looking forward to the new season! hopefully it'll stop being so dull soon and I wont catch myself watching random clips of DD and Sonny gallivanting in TO to appease my bball soul.

Comment

• the_aftermath wrote: View Post
          I've been checking and posting on the site for almost 6 months and today amidst my never ending pile of hmwrk for summer classes I decided I'd take the plunge and officially join. So here's looking forward to the new season! hopefully it'll stop being so dull soon and I wont catch myself watching random clips of DD and Sonny gallivanting in TO to appease my bball soul.
          Great to have you here aftermath.

Comment

• um, i never wrote in this thread cause i think it's stupid(no offence, doc). but, i'm bored so yep.

p.s. i love how it says "i'm going to post every day" and then "posts: 5"

join date "march 2010"

c'mon, people be honest. it's a fun forum, and a good time waster, keep your word.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• I post everyday. HAHAAAAAA I love this forum. Can't believe I didn't sign up earlier. Can't wait for the season to start, THEN there will be serious discussions. I'm already ready for how things will turn out, either 1) Bargs does so well and all his huge fans shove it in the face of all the haters and post up hundreds of I TOLD YOU SO threads or 2) Bargs does badly and we get a bunch of trade requests and the fans will still back him with more "excuses". Can't wait

Comment

• LOL I just realized that the guy that started this thread has only one post, which is the first post in this thread. LOOL

Comment

• JoePanini wrote: View Post
                  LOL I just realized that the guy that started this thread has only one post, which is the first post in this thread. LOOL
                  Yup ... he was brought to this forum to introduce himself and pass along his good faithand to share his sentiments with all mankind.

Comment

• doc naismith wrote: View Post
                    yup ... He was brought to this forum to introduce himself and pass along his good faith and to share his sentiments with all mankind.
                    hahahah

Comment

• Hey, I'm from the UK!

Huge fan, been following raps republic for a long time now. Thought I'd add a little 'Euro flavour' to the mix... :P

Comment

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post
                        Hey, I'm from the UK!

Huge fan, been following raps republic for a long time now. Thought I'd add a little 'Euro flavour' to the mix... :P
                        Nice ... happy to have fans from overseas here at RR. Welcome Rapzilla.

You going to try and catch one of the Raptors games in the UK this March?

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                          Nice ... happy to have fans from overseas here at RR. Welcome Rapzilla.

You going to try and catch one of the Raptors games in the UK this March?
                          Yeah most definitely! I already have tickets for the Lakers vs Wolves game in October. Can't wait to see all star players like Mike Beasley and Sasha 'The Machine' Vujacic tear it up... :0

Comment

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post
                            Yeah most definitely! I already have tickets for the Lakers vs Wolves game in October. Can't wait to see all star players like Mike Beasley and Sasha 'The Machine' Vujacic tear it up... :0
                            Lucky you...For me is Spain is a long long trip

Welcome to the Forum!

Comment

• Hey everyone - I'm new here too. I've read RR for the past year, but have only just registered. As if I needed more reason to procrastinate on the job.......

Comment

• DeSo wrote: View Post
                                Hey everyone - I'm new here too. I've read RR for the past year, but have only just registered. As if I needed more reason to procrastinate on the job.......
                                Welcome to the forums DeSo. Glad to have you on board! Only a couple more weeks till training camp!

Comment

Working...
                                X