• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here it goes....

Comment

• Quest wrote: View Post
      Here it goes....
      Welcome aboard Quest. Any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Comment

• sup guys. got banned from prosportsdaily.com for dumb reason. so i give up on that site. i hope to make a home here.

Comment

• raptorsking wrote: View Post
          sup guys. got banned from prosportsdaily.com for dumb reason. so i give up on that site. i hope to make a home here.
          Welcome to the site raptorsking.

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
            Yup ... he was brought to this forum to introduce himself and pass along his good faithand to share his sentiments with all mankind.
            LOL! that is just classic! And it wasn't too long ago.

Comment

• raptorsking wrote: View Post
              sup guys. got banned from prosportsdaily.com for dumb reason. so i give up on that site. i hope to make a home here.
              Never heard of that shit but welcome nonetheless.

Comment

• Hey folks. I've been looking for a good forum for Raps fans. I think I've finally found the right place.

Comment

• Thom wrote: View Post
                  Hey folks. I've been looking for a good forum for Raps fans. I think I've finally found the right place.
                  Welcome Thom!

You've definitely found the right place to be for Dino fans!

Comment

• Thom wrote: View Post
                    Hey folks. I've been looking for a good forum for Raps fans. I think I've finally found the right place.
                    Cheers Thom. Nice to have you.

Comment

• Hey guys, I've been a lurker and sometimes post under the name "Saadles" on the front page. Big fan of the site, love the passion and the intensity and hope to put in my 2 cents every now and then.

Favorite Raptor of all time: Jorge Garbajosa (both as a solid player and as a unnecessarily hairy man, something I can relate to...)
                      "Come back, Lisa, you little love killer...Come back Lisa, Lisa Lisamiller."
                      -Newsradio

Comment

• Captain Haddock wrote: View Post
                        Hey guys, I've been a lurker and sometimes post under the name "Saadles" on the front page. Big fan of the site, love the passion and the intensity and hope to put in my 2 cents every now and then.

Favorite Raptor of all time: Jorge Garbajosa (both as a solid player and as a unnecessarily hairy man, something I can relate to...)
                        Welcome to our humble abode Captain.

Comment

• Hey everyone. I've been lurking RR for a few years now, but never bothered creating an account.

Oddly, my interest in the Raptors and in the NBA in general has really returned this year. I'm looking forward to getting in on "the ground level" with this new bunch of guys, and in a weird way I feel relieved that the last vestiges of "the old Raps", including Bosh, are gone and done. Yes, we are going to lose a ton of games this year, but I'm looking forward to seeing if and how we can become a team with a real system, and if and how these new guys will develop. It seems to me to be a relatively exciting time in Raptorland, even if I expect many people won't feel the same.

See you online!

Comment

• Thanks for signing up with us Bandido and we hope to see more of you here online. Take care.

Comment

• RR is getting really popular!

Comment

• Hello All! I'm new to the forum, obviously. In the interests of full disclosure, I feel I should let you know I am a Pacers' fan. Please don't hold that against me. Along with the Pacers' I am a fan of all things NBA and I am looking for some more outlets for discussions and idea sharing. I've followed the site for awhile through Truehoop, and I'm excited to be able to share some thoughts and ideas here.
                                Hickory-High

Comment

Working...
                                X