X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBF wrote: View Post
    Did you actually?
    yeah. i was like six years old or something.... at that point in life it didn't take alot to make me cry... steal one of my chicken mcnuggets, and the waterworks would come flowing

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
      yeah. i was like six years old or something.... at that point in life it didn't take alot to make me cry... steal one of my chicken mcnuggets, and the waterworks would come flowing

Haha. Fair enough..I remember I went to school with this chick who cried about everything. I think it was like grade 4, She spilled water on her painting paper in art class and started crying. I was like "it's just water..it's going to dry..what are you crying about?" Then everyone looked at me like I was an insensitive douche.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• I'm new

I didn't see any Introduction forums so I guess this is the place to introduce yourself?!!

I'm new to RR, but not new to forums. I'm a huge Basketball fan, favorite team are the Raptors. I know DocNaismith on Twitter(@unclebizzy4).

I'm not sure how active I'm going to be, but I love talking Raptors basketball. Nice to meet all of you.
        http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...reetballer.jpg

Comment

• Vinsanity wrote: View Post
          I didn't see any Introduction forums so I guess this is the place to introduce yourself?!!

I'm new to RR, but not new to forums. I'm a huge Basketball fan, favorite team are the Raptors. I know DocNaismith on Twitter(@unclebizzy4).

I'm not sure how active I'm going to be, but I love talking Raptors basketball. Nice to meet all of you.
          Hey bizzy. Moved this to our introduction thread.

Welcome aboard buddy!

Comment

• Welcome Vinsanity!

You might get some flack round these parts, for the Picture/Name; but I for one appreciate them both.
            Air Canada baby!!

Comment

• I've been a Vince Carter fan since his Tarheels days, and I'll be a fan till he retires. I don't want to go on a tangent and start WW3 on my first day, but I'm a firm believer that the Raptors were the ones who drove him away, and he quit on the franchise for good reasons. Not saying it was the right thing to do, but I don't blame him either. I blame Raptors management.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome. I really look forward to talk some ball with you, Joey.

And Dr. Naismith...you know how I feel about you, bud. :lol:
              http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...reetballer.jpg

Comment

I've been a Vince Carter fan since his Tarheels days, and I'll be a fan till he retires. I don't want to go on a tangent and start WW3 on my first day, but I'm a firm believer that the Raptors were the ones who drove him away, and he quit on the franchise for good reasons. Not saying it was the right thing to do, but I don't blame him either. I blame Raptors management.
                Nailed it.

Comment

And Dr. Naismith...you know how I feel about you, bud. :lol:
                  Go Sens go! Blow Habs blow!

Comment

• Hi all, Im new to the forums, but am no stranger to Raptors basketball.

Hoping the Raps become legitimate contenders soon, but I will be supporting them all the way there
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• You are a good boy

Comment

• hey guys!!!!
                        how yall doin??

new here
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• IndyCorleone wrote:
                          Whasssup republic! new to this forum....been a raptors fan for a long, long ass time..way back to the tmac and vc days. looking forward to reading n contributing. and i'm kinda glad kobe ain't playing tomorrow..even tho i'm a big kobe fan, that 81 he dropped stilllllll burns.
                          Welcome aboard man. Hope you enjoy!

Comment

• Hi guys, I'm a programmer living in Ottawa with my wife and two daughters. My hobies are photography, playing videogames and watching football. I also make music as a hobby.

Raptors fan since 1996.
                            http://signum-soft.com

Comment

• TorZagNe wrote: View Post
                              Hi guys, I'm a programmer living in Ottawa with my wife and two daughters. My hobies are photography, playing videogames and watching football. I also make music as a hobby.

Raptors fan since 1996.
                              It's nice to have you, welcome aboard!
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• TorZagNe wrote: View Post
                                Hi guys, I'm a programmer living in Ottawa with my wife and two daughters. My hobies are photography, playing videogames and watching football. I also make music as a hobby.

Raptors fan since 1996.
                                Welcome dude. Always like seeing more peeps from Ottawa here. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X