This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEEEeelllOOO

Just wanted to wish you all the best and a lot of success with this forum, as I look forward being part of the both (RF and RR) forums.

Take care,
    - dC (Pistol Pete from FR)

Comment

Hi,

I'm Bryan freaking Colangelo, GM of the greatest basketball team in Canada. I read Raptors Republic and Raptorblog regularly.

Balls,
      Bryan Colangelo

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
        Hi,

I'm Bryan freaking Colangelo, GM of the greatest basketball team in Canada. I read Raptors Republic and Raptorblog regularly.

Balls,
        Bryan Colangelo
        Sup "bryan"

Workin hard to get Caron here?
        "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
          Hi,

Balls,
          Bryan Colangelo
          Thanks for Jason Kapono. You were really on the ball that day.

Ball,
          Apollo

Comment

I'm also sortof new. I've been reading here for months, but started posting today. I'm impressed by the level of maturity here compared to other forums like the one at Hoopshype.

Comment

big red wrote: View Post
              I'm also sortof new. I've been reading here for months, but started posting today. I'm impressed by the level of maturity here compared to other forums like the one at Hoopshype.
              Cheers big red and welcome to our humble abode. Any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Comment

big red wrote: View Post
                Nice to have you here Big Red. I would have to agree with your sentiments.

Comment

Just joined the forums to take part in the RR NCAA Tournament. I usually just lurk. You might see another post by me at some point. Glad to be part of such an awesome fan site.

Comment

PurplePower wrote: View Post
                    Just joined the forums to take part in the RR NCAA Tournament. I usually just lurk. You might see another post by me at some point. Glad to be part of such an awesome fan site.
                    Welcome to the site PP ... nice to have you aboard. And don't be shy to speak up. We don't bite.

Comment

Love the name PurplePower! Welcome. Like Doc said, don't be shy man, post away.

Comment

PurplePower wrote: View Post
                        Hey PurplePower. Please join us at the NCAA contest threads. Help out on the discussion Mr.12of16 aka. Lee Dean Contest.

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1160

Comment

The Dogg is back.

Comment

Welcome JattDogg!

Comment

JattDoGG wrote: View Post
                              The Dogg is back.
                              Well look who the cat dragged in. Or should I say "dog" dragged in?

Welcome to our humble abode old buddy. Any questions at all, just holler.

Comment

hey thanks doc.

DOC, I've followed you from EBS to RF and now here.

Stalkerish...slightly, but don't worry i love my women so you have nothing to worry about. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X