This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    We're not too worried. Fans come and go. The loyal ones stay and are the ones we care about.

Plus, its the off season and lull of the summer. Forums are always quieter this time of year.
    Yeah i like the fact that the people that stay, are dedicated, and usually more knowledgeable about the raptors

cant wait till the year starts up, then well really see some interesting posts

Comment

• New here too. But not new to Raptors. HAHA Just to let you all know, I love Bargnani. HAHA. Can't wait to see him finally get a chance to be first choice with the ball next year.

HEY ALL

Comment

• JoePanini wrote: View Post
        New here too. But not new to Raptors. HAHA Just to let you all know, I love Bargnani. HAHA. Can't wait to see him finally get a chance to be first choice with the ball next year.

HEY ALL
        Welcome aboard Joe.)

Comment

• Welcome to the site MR.Panini, im guessing your....italian? lol have fun on the site

Comment

• Yep, Italian. But lived pretty much all around the world. My name is actually Pagnelli, but I've had panini as a nickname for years now... Great forum though. Loving the posts Learning and sharing all day long

Comment

• really? all around the world? it is nice to know we can have a different view of the team in someone who isnt from canada (only), i only know of 2 people who are not canadian on this site lol

Comment

• Might as well introduce myself. I'm a long time Raps fan, converted about 10 years ago when I lost my faithful Grizzlies (I'm a glutton for punishment).

Comment

• RecklessIndifference wrote: View Post
                  Might as well introduce myself. I'm a long time Raps fan, converted about 10 years ago when I lost my faithful Grizzlies (I'm a glutton for punishment).
                  Still a shame what happen to Vancouver. It would of been fun to have 2 Canadian teams in the NBA too.

Nevertheless, welcome Reckless.

Comment

• Welcome Reckless, i see you have already started posting haha

Comment

• RecklessIndifference wrote: View Post
                      Might as well introduce myself. I'm a long time Raps fan, converted about 10 years ago when I lost my faithful Grizzlies (I'm a glutton for punishment).
                      Tell me, am I the only who thought Stu Jackson looked like Laurence Fishburne?

Comment

• Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                        Tell me, am I the only who thought Stu Jackson looked like Laurence Fishburne?
                        Actually I thought he looked like Hal Johnson from Body Break! lol

Comment

• yes I am back and have jumped forums to this one since it is the site I come back to every day -

as far as enriching RR with all my wonderful insights and stimulating perspectives - "you're welcome"
                          "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

• Welcome aboard Chuck.

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                              Welcome aboard Chuck.
                              aw shucks now where is that hug smiley
                              "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

• Hey Guys, I was at my gym yesterday when DeMar and Sonny showed up!! Check out the vid man..I have more..will post soon.

Let me know what you guys think..!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Qz3aqT3pE
                                http://www.youtube.com/only1nabil

Comment

Working...
                                X