Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Ziplockfresh and Ice Man. Welcome to everyone new for that matter. Our community is growing very fast here. Lots of great posters!

Comment

• hi everybody!

Comment

• jake&elwood wrote: View Post
        hi everybody!
        Word up, jake&elwood! Thanks for coming over! We're expecting a full house and the band's warming up on stage. We know it'll be a great show!
        RR OG

Comment

• Hey, I think I've been reading Raptors Republic since it started but I rarely post anything other than "thanks for the stream link". This site gets me through the work day.

Comment

• Hi! I'm new in the forums too. Have been reading RR since more than a year and I decided to register to follow closely this crazy summer of 'retooling' or whatever.

To introduce myself: I'm spanish, I'm a raptor fan since 8 years and I'm a little crazy cause I love when the raps struggle but play with passion...as an example, I enjoyed every of the 27 wins of 05/06 with Matt Bonner, Mike James, Loren Woods, Eric Williams, Jalen Rose, Jose (rookie year), Charlie V, J Graham...what a team!

My opinion is that if you aren't going to be a true contender, fill the roster with crappy players that really want to play, and enjoy. That's why I think I'm gonna be happy next season.

Comment

• Big welcome to all the new people. Bahahaha, that Alf avatar is disturbing.

Comment

• WHY?? I'm really handsome

Thanks for the welcome

Comment

• Hey guys. I am new here and it's great to have a forum just about the Raptors.

Comment

• Welcome to Raptors Republic Fon Riego & samrox78! And yes that Alf avatar is disturbing.

Comment

• Hi i'm new
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        Hi i'm new
                        Thanks for coming over, we're expecting the strippers any minute.

Comment

• Great, i'll be over by the pool.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Welcome to the forum ceez.

Strippers bailed on on tonight. Sorry.

Comment

• Hi All,

New member here. Decided to join after seeing the friendly atmosphere and the quality of posts/posters.

Comment

• zapffe wrote: View Post
                                Hi All,

New member here. Decided to join after seeing the friendly atmosphere and the quality of posts/posters.
                                Cheers zapffe. Great to have you here.

Comment

Working...
                                X