Mostly on the internet, I have been known as Superjudge.
Here, I decided to keep it simple.
- hard working players
- Ball movement
- the respect and desire to play focused 100% of the time on both offence, and defence.
- NBA basketbal players that understand what it is to be a professional.
- Players that can play hard, and play tough, and not whine when they get hit.
- posters that can talk game, but don't whine or cry foul when they "get hit".
- lazy players
- show offs
- selfish players that would rather die than move the ball to as open man to get a better look
- people who are wowed by dunks or silly playground moves. I got news for ya, Rucker park is for guys who can't hack it with the big boys.
- Stat freaks.
- Freelance bloggers who end up being accepted as professional beat writers. I'll say it here, I have said it 1000 times. Just because there are a lot of really well argued idea's written in wonderful Blog form, don't make um right. I refuse to get caught up in unfounded hype.
- US media control.
- lastly, I get very impatient with guys on forums that don't understand, nor care to take the time to understand what other people are saying in their posts. We all have our styles. Mine, is that of a dry humoured, and old weathered vet in the locker room. I swear a lot, and say "get the fuck outta here", or "if you think thats whats going on, you're fucked". I talk like we all talk over drinks at a bar or in the stands watching a game. We need to know that we ALL respect each other because hey, were here for the same reasons, we love ball, and we love to talk about it. I hate guys who don't believe this to be true.
cheers boys. Thanks for having me.