Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great to have you here Levy even if your not a Pacers fan.

Comment

• Hi All!

Love reading RR and I figured it was time to sign up and join the discussion (plus I'm hoping to get in on the some of that "live stream" action since I won't get a lot of the games on TV)

Comment

• Nice to have another Raptors fan here Hank. Cheers.

Comment

• Hey everybody,

I am a die-hard basketball fan, and have been a Raptors fan since day 1 (even though I was only 7 at the time...my dad had me obsessed from the beginning).
          I'm also a big Lakers/Kobe fan, and have have been since their rivalry with Sacramento back in the early 2000s (I'm Serbian and everyone I knew was on the Kings bandwagon so I started cheering for the Lakers to kick Sacramento's ass b/c I thought the Kings were a team of pansies...and I ended up becoming Lakers-obsessed and I still am)
          Anyway, I'm glad to have a place to talk b-ball with other hardcore fans It's gonna be a rough season in T-Dot...

Comment

• Cheers A.Kov.

Any questions about the site at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Comment

• Just noticed this thread.

I've been reading this blog for a long time, commented on a couple of posts and finally decided to register.

Comment

• WhatWhat wrote: View Post
                Just noticed this thread.

I've been reading this blog for a long time, commented on a couple of posts and finally decided to register.
                Well, don't shy on commenting some more WhatWhat.

Comment

• Sup, had an account on RaptorsSpace for a long time, but then I got directed here a couple months ago from an article on Raptors.com. Read the articles from that time and they are really enjoyable. Finally took the 2 minutes that it takes to register. So, "Hey, I'm New!"

Comment

• Welcome to the board Imperial.

Comment

• raptorsking wrote: View Post
                      sup guys. got banned from prosportsdaily.com for dumb reason. so i give up on that site. i hope to make a home here.
                      I'm sure it was just. PSD is quality and so are the Mods in the Raptors forum. If you were banned, I'm sure you did something wrong.

Comment

• Hi.

I'm Craig.

Mostly on the internet, I have been known as Superjudge.

Here, I decided to keep it simple.

About me:

- hard working players
                        - Ball movement
                        - the respect and desire to play focused 100% of the time on both offence, and defence.
                        - NBA basketbal players that understand what it is to be a professional.
                        - Players that can play hard, and play tough, and not whine when they get hit.
                        - posters that can talk game, but don't whine or cry foul when they "get hit".

Dislikes:

- lazy players
                        - show offs
                        - selfish players that would rather die than move the ball to as open man to get a better look
                        - people who are wowed by dunks or silly playground moves. I got news for ya, Rucker park is for guys who can't hack it with the big boys.
                        - Stat freaks.
                        - Freelance bloggers who end up being accepted as professional beat writers. I'll say it here, I have said it 1000 times. Just because there are a lot of really well argued idea's written in wonderful Blog form, don't make um right. I refuse to get caught up in unfounded hype.
                        - Hype.
                        - US media control.
                        - lastly, I get very impatient with guys on forums that don't understand, nor care to take the time to understand what other people are saying in their posts. We all have our styles. Mine, is that of a dry humoured, and old weathered vet in the locker room. I swear a lot, and say "get the fuck outta here", or "if you think thats whats going on, you're fucked". I talk like we all talk over drinks at a bar or in the stands watching a game. We need to know that we ALL respect each other because hey, were here for the same reasons, we love ball, and we love to talk about it. I hate guys who don't believe this to be true.

cheers boys. Thanks for having me.

Comment

• SJ, what's up brother? Glad to have you here. Hope you'll dig in and be a regular.

Comment

• Hello Mango. I'm already dug in.

Hope guys here like me. We all want to be loved!

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                              Hi.

I'm Craig.

Mostly on the internet, I have been known as Superjudge.

Here, I decided to keep it simple.

About me:

- hard working players
                              - Ball movement
                              - the respect and desire to play focused 100% of the time on both offence, and defence.
                              - NBA basketbal players that understand what it is to be a professional.
                              - Players that can play hard, and play tough, and not whine when they get hit.
                              - posters that can talk game, but don't whine or cry foul when they "get hit".

Dislikes:

- lazy players
                              - show offs
                              - selfish players that would rather die than move the ball to as open man to get a better look
                              - people who are wowed by dunks or silly playground moves. I got news for ya, Rucker park is for guys who can't hack it with the big boys.
                              - Stat freaks.
                              - Freelance bloggers who end up being accepted as professional beat writers. I'll say it here, I have said it 1000 times. Just because there are a lot of really well argued idea's written in wonderful Blog form, don't make um right. I refuse to get caught up in unfounded hype.
                              - Hype.
                              - US media control.
                              - lastly, I get very impatient with guys on forums that don't understand, nor care to take the time to understand what other people are saying in their posts. We all have our styles. Mine, is that of a dry humoured, and old weathered vet in the locker room. I swear a lot, and say "get the fuck outta here", or "if you think thats whats going on, you're fucked". I talk like we all talk over drinks at a bar or in the stands watching a game. We need to know that we ALL respect each other because hey, were here for the same reasons, we love ball, and we love to talk about it. I hate guys who don't believe this to be true.

cheers boys. Thanks for having me.
                              Quite the entrance. BAM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X