This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dunphyj wrote: View Post
    Hey everyone, longtime reader and Raps fan ready to stick my toe in the forum waters. Looking forward to some intelligent NBA chatter.
    Welcome, welcome dunphy!

Comment

• I guess I kinda missed this thread and went straight to posting my own (ROY chances, positive review, Casey Impact) and have loved every minute of it so far. I've noticed there are some people on the main page where things seem to get out of sorts and sadly my work pc has issues with me posting on the main page, but hopefully the good stuff is all in the forum threads anyway.

Love the chance for intelligent discussion about basketball. I have spent the last 5 years coaching in middle school and high school and none of my friends really watch much, so it is hard to find an intelligent NBA discussion (how many times can I argue with my players that LeBron isn't the greatest ever!!). So anyway, sorry to ramble, but wanted to thanks everyone for making this a great site and warm reception I've seen so far.

Go Raps Go
      In Casey We Trust!!
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Good to have you here Axel. Glad your enjoying the forums so far. It's only going to get better as the season comes along!

Comment

• ateshawy wrote: View Post
          Hi, thanks for letting me be a part of raptorsrepublic.com. I’m looking forward to being an active community member here.
          So much for that..

Comment

• Hey guys, looking forward to some intelligent NBA discussion. Hopefully i picked the right forum

Started watching bb back in the 90's. Huge Rockets fan growing up. But jump shipped to the Raps bandwagon in the late 90's, VC era. Been a fan ever since.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Hey guys, looking forward to some intelligent NBA discussion. Hopefully i picked the right forum

Started watching bb back in the 90's. Huge Rockets fan growing up. But jump shipped to the Raps bandwagon in the late 90's, VC era. Been a fan ever since.
              Welcome to the party TRex! Enjoy!

Comment

• sorry for doing this but the other thread was closed before i could.

"a pissing match about semantics and the metaphysical existence of preferred/perceived realities"

i thought this was hilarious calgary

Comment

• Hey gang,

I've been following RR for some time now, thought it was about time to say hello and register. Hey all!

Go Raps!

Comment

• Hey MooMan

Cow do you do? ;-)

Comment

• MooManChu wrote: View Post
                      Hey gang,

I've been following RR for some time now, thought it was about time to say hello and register. Hey all!

Go Raps!

Welcome to the site MMC! Glad you decided to stop stalking and say hello!

Puffer wrote: View Post
                      Hey MooMan

Cow do you do? ;-)

Ooohh now that's just clever!

Comment

• puffer wrote: View Post
                        hey mooman

cow do you do? ;-)
                        zing!

Comment

• Thanks guys, glad to be here.

Comment

• Glad to have you. Please don't be shy about jumping in with thoughts or opinions. This is a great group and they all "pile on" to any poster who gets up on other guys. Just try hard not to suggest 12 player trades involving four or more teams. :-)

Comment

• Hi!
                              I'm french fan of the raptors I lived in Toronto from 2009 to 2012 and discovered the NBA then (no soccer on TV in Canada...). I'm now back in France and still watch as many raptors game as I can (timezone difference is killing me..).
                              Also glad to see Pietrus playing with the Raptors now, he is a great guy! (Fun fact: France is the country with the most players in the NBA (USA aside obv.)

See you around!
                              Matt

Comment

• Welcome to Raptors Republic Matt!

Comment

Working...
                                X