Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone! What took me so long to find this site! Representin for Saskatoon, Sask, in case you needed to ask...

Comment

doctorb23 wrote: View Post
      Hello everyone! What took me so long to find this site! Representin for Saskatoon, Sask, in case you needed to ask...
      Love the name. Looks like I'm not the only "Doc" in town. Welcome aboard man.

Comment

Finally signed up. Best Raps site out there.
        This forum is about 3 955 532 times better than the Realgm raptors forum!
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
          Finally signed up. Best Raps site out there.
          This forum is about 3 955 532 times better than the Realgm raptors forum!
          Cheers Employee and thanks for the compliment. Welcome to forums too. Any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Comment

Hey everyone,

I'm new here. I post at other forums as well and hope to contribute my basketball forum around the forum.

Cheers,
            DuCa00795

Comment

Great to have you here Duca.

Comment

I like how the guy who started this thread only has one post. That's Aleksandar Radojević-esque! I just watched that draft on raptors TV yesterday btw.. oh man... at least we got Antonio Davis for Jonathan Bender.

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm new here at RR. I've been reading posts at RR and realy enjoyed them. hope Raptors have a better year next year. GO Raptors .

Comment

Vimsanity wrote: View Post
                    I like how the guy who started this thread only has one post. That's Aleksandar Radojević-esque! I just watched that draft on raptors TV yesterday btw.. oh man... at least we got Antonio Davis for Jonathan Bender.
                    AJM wrote: View Post
                    Hey everyone, I'm new here at RR. I've been reading posts at RR and realy enjoyed them. hope Raptors have a better year next year. GO Raptors .
                    Welcome to both of you. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Comment

Hi all.

Local fan who's been following the Raps and the Republic for a couple years now and just decided to join in rather than remain a voyeur.

Cheers!

Comment

geebee wrote: View Post
                        Hi all.

Local fan who's been following the Raps and the Republic for a couple years now and just decided to join in rather than remain a voyeur.

Cheers!
                        About time. j/k

Nice have you here GB!!!!

Comment

Im new and dont know how to make a thread...help plz lol

Comment

Raptors wrote: View Post
                            Im new and dont know how to make a thread...help plz lol
                            Welcome and just hit the "new thread" button on whichever respect sub-forum you would like your thread in.

Comment

Laiddragon ...I just registered. Enjoy viewing the forums. Hoping to add my tid bit.
                              Looking forward to being part of the forum!

Comment

Laiddragon wrote: View Post
                                Laiddragon ...I just registered. Enjoy viewing the forums. Hoping to add my tid bit.
                                Looking forward to being part of the forum!
                                Welcome aboard man.

Comment

Working...
                                X