• Show
Clear All

• JV & Lithuania game @ Slovenia live now

Game starts in 5 minutes
    Friendly game. Live stream here:
    http://www.sport24.me/streams/CreepyTV4.html

alternative links:
    http://www.lshunter.tv/basketball-li...ing-video.html

Can anyone find a box score to this game?

Comment

Can't find the box score, but found JV highlights:

7pts, 3rbs in 14mins

Comment

Wow they got creamed eh? Bummer.

Comment

i wonder why so few minutes.... maybe they don't want him injured for the european championship. when do those start?

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
            i wonder why so few minutes.... maybe they don't want him injured for the european championship. when do those start?
            August 31 I believe.

Comment

It has nothing to do with possible injuries. He didn't play well. All team did play terrible really, wasn't their day prolly.

there is more complete highlights, not where he only scores:

Comment

What's the level of competition in this?
                your pal,
                ebrian

Comment

These are two of the better teams in Euro basketball.

Possible medal contenders both!
                  Twitter:@coachclement

The best way to predict your future is to create it - Peter Drucker

Comment

This is how the coach perceives his role in the pecking order imo!
                    Twitter:@coachclement

The best way to predict your future is to create it - Peter Drucker

Comment

It's probably tougher trying to put on weight while being active playing but JV doesnt seem to have gained any. I hope this isnt a long term thing since he needs to be heavier to be more effective once he comes over.

Comment

His play wasn't too bad. Not great, but his biggest problem was that he never really got into a rhythm until it was too late. He didn't get as many rebounds as usual mostly, it seemed, because balls simply were not bouncing his way. A lot of long bounces. One thing that I did like was he was deterring a lot of Slovenia's shots. It appears he got at least 3 or 4 blocks, but some of those may not have counted.
                        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                          It's probably tougher trying to put on weight while being active playing but JV doesnt seem to have gained any. I hope this isnt a long term thing since he needs to be heavier to be more effective once he comes over.
                          You really think you'd notice a notable weight gain over two months when he's been playing? Wow. He's got a year. I'd much rather see a gradual weight gain. SOOO much healthier and easier on the joints.
                          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                            You really think you'd notice a notable weight gain over two months when he's been playing? Wow. He's got a year. I'd much rather see a gradual weight gain. SOOO much healthier and easier on the joints.
                            That and I don't find him skinny to begin with, not everyone is a Dwight Howard.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                              That and I don't find him skinny to begin with, not everyone is a Dwight Howard.
                              Ya, I agree. I think he's got to add strength, for sure, but he's going to do that naturally, anyway. Probably the worst thing he can do is try and make himself into a Dwight Howard and try and pack on 40 lbs.
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                              X